·
Registered
11,885 Posts
The bg is better than on your other ones, but still sucks though
text is really bad, you must stop using B&E on your texts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Ok, you're getting better. I'll try to help you out with text. Firstly, you gotta stop using bevel & Emboss with everything you do. Secondly, you gotta make sure when doing your font, you set the anti-aliasing to anything but none. Whether it's crisp, smooth, strong, whatever. But leaving it on none makes it jagged and choppy like your text now.

Notice the screenshot I uploaded. Click the box like I did and put it to something like strong or smooth.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
In all, I think it looks good. The only problem is the text. Its a bit choppy and blurry, but that might be the effect of the file type it is. All in all, I like it :D Good job

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
you want to leave very quick I guess

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Dude, LK, just let him worship whoever he wants.

Cuts are botched. Text is jagged. BG is plain. Better than most of your other stuff though.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Dude, Gp, you as an Ex-Supermod should have recognized that post as spam.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
He can say that he worships Bin Laden all he wants. That's his choice, but he can't force his "religion" on others. He can also post Bin Laden banners, as long as it's clear that his banners in no way reflect the views of WEForums. Can't have the sig though.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
well he was banned fot it the last time, so I thought I should remove it. Also the thread which I closed, wasn't going to be about the banner but about Bin Laden, it would have gone off-topic very quickly

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Originally posted by Kaneanite
Ok, you're getting better. I'll try to help you out with text. Firstly, you gotta stop using bevel & Emboss with everything you do. Secondly, you gotta make sure when doing your font, you set the anti-aliasing to anything but none. Whether it's crisp, smooth, strong, whatever. But leaving it on none makes it jagged and choppy like your text now.

Notice the screenshot I uploaded. Click the box like I did and put it to something like strong or smooth.

Turn off themes-sevice, you're wasting precious memory.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts