Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tired of seeing someone with so much toilet being buried like the way Riley is .. Its getting uncomfortable. When was the last time he ever won a match? Does he even appear on Raw, except for when he is getting squashed by a fat bald man?!

He is the complete package.

Superstar Look - Check
Charisma - Check
Mic Skills - Check
Ability to connect with the crowd - Check
Wrestling ability - Room for improvement, but not David Otunga level bad.

He needs a solid mid-card push at the moment, since the mid-card is almost non-existent. He was endorsed personally by Austin on Raw once, its hard to see how much the guy has fallen!

·
One Winged Angel
3,729 Posts
Push him out the door? I agree. Aside from his theme song, he has nothing going for him.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Toilet? LOL

But yeah, he should be pushed to the mid card; bad ass theme song, great on the mic, has a great look and is still somewhat over even though he's a jobber right now, they should have let him and Miz have a longer feud, could have been really good

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Toilet? LOL

But yeah, he should be pushed to the mid card; bad ass theme song, great on the mic, has a great look and is still somewhat over even though he's a jobber right now, they should have let him and Miz have a longer feud, could have been really good
Yes, I heard the pop he got on Superstars, it was great. Even after months of jobbing, he is still over. He is like the face version of The Miz.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Agreed. The fact that the guy still gets big pops despite not being on TV in forever is amazing. Guy obviously has the ability to connect with the fans.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Are you serious?

Don't you think A-Ry has main event potential?
No I don't. He has improved slightly but not good enough to be on the main roster. The last time he had a match on RAW, he was jobbed out to Brodus Clay. So yeah, that's just what I think.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No I don't. He has improved slightly but not good enough to be on the main roster. The last time he had a match on RAW, he was jobbed out to Brodus Clay. So yeah, that's just what I think.
By slight improvement, if you are talking about in-ring ability, how can you justify Otunga being on the main roster over him ?

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
has been in the dog house since he sandbagged swagger. Be lucky to survive the inevitable cuts coming up.
He is too talented to be cut. But, I agree he messed up his career by too many in-ring and out-of-the-ring mistakes.

1. NXT Season 2 Finale Tragedy
2. Getting caught for DUI
3. Sandbagging Swagger

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Riley sux.. i don't see anything too good about him. Maybe he'd make an ok heel, but as a face...
I agree he would make a better heel.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
It would be a huge waste of Riley's overness to turn him heel. The guy gets huge pops as a face, and he has this amazing energy in the ring that would be wasted. Between the returns of Lesnar, Albert, Del Rio, and soon Christian, and all of the guys debuting like Cesaro, Damien Sandow, and Ambrose not too far behind, the roster is too heel heavy to even think about turning Riley heel. Riley actually deserves a lot better than what he's currently being given. At least make him a face jobber to the stars like Kofi or Ryder.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Hes cool, I wouldnt mind seeing more of him on screen. He was over, but I guess his in ring green-ness ruined/postponed that? We'll have to wait and see I guess.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I wish they would push Riley, he's one of only a handful of wrestlers that I find entertaining at this time. Too bad it wont happen.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
For a guy that seems to have all the pieces together he sure does act like a complete retard in the ring. He just never looks even mildly competent. I don't mind him, but you'd think he'd of shown signs of improvement by now surely.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts