Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Paper TNA is managing to give us a great BFG main event. Two great wrestlers who have the oppurtunity to have a great match. Two guys who on their worst night can still have the best match on the card.

That being said, TNA has a way of ruining matches. It seems like most PPV main events end with twists or interferences that hurt the match. It's simple, you have two great wrestlers in the ring so let them wrestle. We don't need to see Hogan or Bischoff come to the ring every 20 minutes. Take last year for example, you have Anderson, Hardy, and Angle in what could have been a great match but failed. The ending of the match was more about the people interfering than the people in the match.

Leave the interferences, twists, heel turns, and Hogan run/walk ins for Impact or B-PPVs. I'd 100% buy this PPV if I felt that it would be a clean match but I have trouble believeing that.

Come on TNA let these guys put on a match.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,078 Posts
Roode wins the title

5 seconds later he joins immortal

on the following impact he cuts a promo shooting on the young guys and says he's not just the biggest star in the industry....HE'S IMMORTAL!!!

Called it....

·
Banned
611 Posts
On Paper TNA is managing to give us a great BFG main event. Two great wrestlers who have the oppurtunity to have a great match. Two guys who on their worst night can still have the best match on the card.

That being said, TNA has a way of ruining matches. It seems like most PPV main events end with twists or interferences that hurt the match. It's simple, you have two great wrestlers in the ring so let them wrestle. We don't need to see Hogan or Bischoff come to the ring every 20 minutes. Take last year for example, you have Anderson, Hardy, and Angle in what could have been a great match but failed. The ending of the match was more about the people interfering than the people in the match.
Leave the interferences, twists, heel turns, and Hogan run/walk ins for Impact or B-PPVs. I'd 100% buy this PPV if I felt that it would be a clean match but I have trouble believeing that.

Come on TNA let these guys put on a match.
It was an awesome. The finish was the payoff of three solid months of build, so I didn't mind it at all.

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
No chance dude, They wont fuck this up .Bobby Roode will win the world title.They are going with the younger guys now.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Ugh, BFG main event with no interference? It only happened once, dude (BFG 2009). So, there will be interference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts