Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May we please have new spamming rules?

I know I have a lot of red rep. It's my gimmick. However, people honestly don't like my opinions. They are spamming my topics calling me a troll, demanding the mods to ban me, and calling my posts spam. This is uncalled for. These members are not debating the topic. They're attacking me, but more importantly they are spamming my topics. Calling someone a troll is not productive. It brings nothing to the discussion.

I would like the staff to consider posts that contain this type of behavior as spam and enforce it on the forums.

Reactions: FITZ

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,509 Posts
do you realize gimmick posting gets you banned?

probably shouldn't admit you have a "gimmick."

·
Premium Member
86,249 Posts
If you think people are spamming your threads or calling you names report it.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have made reports in the past for 3 years and nothing has ever been done. Members continue to spam my topics like crazy.

do you realize gimmick posting gets you banned?

probably shouldn't admit you have a "gimmick."
Why should I get banned for having unpopular opinions? These are honestly my opinions. People dislike them very much so I recently called it a gimmick.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is very true. However, this a repeating behavior in my topics for THREE years. If you view my topics half of the posts are spam with members simply calling me a troll and bringing nothing into the actual discussion.

Since I see the majority of the same people spamming my topics then it makes me wonder if they were ever warned after I sent a report.

·
Banned
10,616 Posts
That is very true. However, this a repeating behavior in my topics for THREE years. If you view my topics half of the posts are spam with members simply calling me a troll and bringing nothing into the actual discussion.
That mainly happens because you present unpopular opinions and you usually don't give reasons for why you possess these opinions. Also the red rep probably plays a key role.

·
Administrator
83,061 Posts
Some topics you make are simply stupid. There is a reason for a lot of your red rep. Our staff does a very good job of modding that cesspool of a section. End of story.

I don't feel this thread needs to continue. We are fair to everyone. If you're being an idiot, then you're being an idiot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.