Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
underneath your avatar you have a description i.e newbie, jobber etc.
what i want to know is how can you change that?

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Well you need to make more than 100 posts to change from Newbie-Jobber then 350 from Jobber-Mid Carder, then I think it's 750 to change from Mid-Carder to Main Eventer. So the more posts you make the 'higher' title you are

Alternatively you can use the ''Change Custom Title'' option in the Store to change it to whatever you want. This will set you back 2500 points though

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
^^^That's it.

GreatOne, could you please cut the amount of text in your sig down, like, massively. I can't remember it was your signature that I edited. Could you put the SS matches in drop-down list or something?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Flash said:
^^^That's it.

GreatOne, could you please cut the amount of text in your sig down, like, massively. I can't remember it was your signature that I edited. Could you put the SS matches in drop-down list or something?
I had to remove his SummerSlam banner as well. Just remove the text. :D

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
If you become a mod or admin or supermod you can change it for free

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Rajah said:
I had to remove his SummerSlam banner as well. Just remove the text. :D
I've already removed the text once. He put it back. He has until I get in from work tomorrow night to sort it out, or I'll do it.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Hombre said:
You're telling this to a guy that has been here for three months and made 43 posts.
we all started that way

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Were did that come from? I was just editing my profile last night and I swear I couldn't see that. To think I wasted 10000 points last night changing it over and over again in the store when I could have done it for free.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
loz with the amount of points you have, you shouldnt really care how much it cost you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts