Wrestling Forum banner

Please give us Rock Vs Cena WWE *slight spoiler*

1777 Views 15 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  WWE_champ
I know it technically can't happen with Miz Vs Cena already on the cards (or could it??), but it would be so epic to see Rock Vs Cena. So nice seeing Cena with the shackles off again tonight. That's the Cena the WWE universe is craving. I like the Miz, I think he's going to be a star for years to come...but Rock Vs Cena is just too good a prospect, and probably their only chance.

The match could turn WWE around and win so many fans back, it has that much potential.

P.S. Not his biggest fan, but love him or hate him, Cena delivered on Raw.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
710 Posts
wow, a brokeback mountian joke... and a guy, who is the driving force behind PG, speaking out of both sides his mouth by ripping on Rocks kids movies. The Rock may do kids movies, but Cena lives PG. Fuck him... fuck anyone who thought that was good... it was eye rolling bad... and when you get past the age of 12, you will agree.... LAME

· Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
wow, a brokeback mountian joke... and a guy, who is the driving force behind PG, speaking out of both sides his mouth by ripping on Rocks kids movies. The Rock may do kids movies, but Cena lives PG. Fuck him... fuck anyone who thought that was good... it was eye rolling bad... and when you get past the age of 12, you will agree.... LAME
Trust me little boy, I'm past that age. It clearly had an impact on you given your response. This is what I'm talking about, there would be so much heat on both sides.

And just so you know, I've never been a Cena fan...but you can't deny the fact he's over with the fans.

Lastly, you wanna trash talk, come at me bro! MWA!

· Banned
4,476 Posts
So was your post. :rolleyes: fpalm

It was an epic promo, but the match will never happen.

· Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WM is in Miami next year= home of The Rock. I believe they will save Cena vs. Rock till then.
I was thinking this. Although Rock will be inducted into the Hall of Fame next year (Miami connection especially).

Would they do both in one year? Dunno.

Also could the WWE carry this fued on till then? Will people still care as much? I don't have that kind of faith in the current WWE writing team.

· Registered
548 Posts
Firstly, go watch the Rock's new video on Facebook.

Secondly, does anyone else see Cena giving his title opportunity to HHH or someone, in order to have his 'Wrestlemania Moment' with The Rock?

Blind faith + Childhood memories = win.

· Registered
14 Posts
I'm 17 bro and im as big a rock fan as they come but that promo was awesome John Cena did work... Here's to hoping Cena rock happens in the near future!
If you smelloo what the rock is cookin!!!

· Registered
4,543 Posts
Firstly, go watch the Rock's new video on Facebook.

Secondly, does anyone else see Cena giving his title opportunity to HHH or someone, in order to have his 'Wrestlemania Moment' with The Rock?

Blind faith + Childhood memories = win.
This has no chance of happening but after seeing that video one idea is that Rock adds himself to the Miz/Cena match making it a triple threat. Again no chance of happening but if Rock wants to get back in the ring that might be the way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.