Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
I Follow Buzzards!!!
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alex Riley is taking up space in the WWE. He basically eliminated his self in the Royal Rumble and then lastnight he said Daniel Bryans name backwards. This guy just sucks. Please Vince Fire Him.....

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
hell no his botches are funny :flip

·
Registered
282 Posts
His work with Miz is golden!

·
Really?
184 Posts
So he should be fired for saying Daniel Bryan's name wrong? If a superstar was fired any time he botched a line, there wouldn't be a roster left. He was probably nervous, he sounded it, give him a break. By your logic, R-Truth should be fired, so why didn't you mention him?

·
#EMMAtained
2,586 Posts
Nah, getting rid of Riley would be a really bad move at this point. The guy is great as the Miz' apprentice. I don't think the Miz would seem the same without Riley there right now honestly, and Riley at his side gives him more credibility as champion because Riley helps him most of the time, otherwise the Miz would have to win clean sometime, and for a heel of his stature, thats not a great move yet. Riley can go in the ring when given the chance, and he's hilarious on the mic. Keep him around.

·
Registered
130 Posts
He seemed nervous last night. I think the DUI he got has made his confidence decline. But leave him alone, he's not the only to bocth Daniel's name. CM Punk called him Bryan Danielson on commentary once. R-Truth was botch filled last night. Worse than Riley.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Get rid of one of the brightest up and coming stars that WWE has? Barely a botch on commentary, in fact it wasn't even a botch, does anyone know that means? Or do you just use IWC terminology to seem cool and try to fit in?

·
Registered
578 Posts
You guys bitch about how he botches everything, like his own RUMBLE elimination. Did you see how hard Cena hit him right when he first got into the ring? And the next night on RAW his mouth is all deformed and swollen cause Cena legit knocked the shit out of him. That's why he botched his elimination. I thought someone wouldve been smart enough to see that.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.