Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Next Big Thing Returns." DAMN TRUE"
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi how ru. I used to be a big crazy wwe fan. but from past 1 year, from no where my interest in wwe went from 100 to 20-30. so i only watch ME scenes like orton-cena storyline so plz tell me, when will batista and hhh return and why Jeff went to tna and also why is kennedy in tna??? i really want to know. Im so glad to see RVD back in action but sad he is on tna...i dont like tna but now it looks like tna is the new WCW....plz fellas answer my questions is details. thank U

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Batista quit
Jeff Hardy just decided to betray us
HHH is returning late this year or early next cause of injury
And Mr Kennedy...pretty much the same as Jeff Hardy

·
Registered
890 Posts
Hi how ru. I used to be a big crazy wwe fan. but from past 1 year, from no where my interest in wwe went from 100 to 20-30. so i only watch ME scenes like orton-cena storyline so plz tell me, when will batista and hhh return and why Jeff went to tna and also why is kennedy in tna??? i really want to know. Im so glad to see RVD back in action but sad he is on tna...i dont like tna but now it looks like tna is the new WCW....plz fellas answer my questions is details. thank U
Triple H will probably be back in November or December while Batista probably won't be returning because he is pursuing an MMA career. Jeff went to TNA because they were probably the only company that would take him due to his drug problems. Kennedy went to TNA probably because he wanted too.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Batista wants to try MMA. Triple H is hurt. Jeff Hardy will ultimately end back up in WWE just like last time. He has a kid on the way so he'll probably prefer WWE's paycheck. Kennedy's in TNA because Orton cried to Vince.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Batista quit
Jeff Hardy just decided to betray us
HHH is returning late this year or early next cause of injury
And Mr Kennedy...pretty much the same as Jeff Hardy
Because they "betrayed us"? What are you, 4 years old? It's not like you knew these guys when since they were 9 years old and have been there when they were sad over a parents' divorce or anything to that extreme.

RYU: Here are legit answers

1) Batista quit. He wants to try MMA and more specifically he would like to fight another former WWE star in Bobby Lashley. Batista is a little old to be getting into the MMA game. If he does it a couple of times and constantly loses, I would expect him back in WWE.

2) Triple H is supposed to return by the end of the year. Realistically, they could wait another month and put him in the Royal Rumble as a "surprise" and have him win. I expect him back, unfortunately (unfortunately cause I hate HHH and think he should retire), no later than the monday after Royal Rumble.

3) Mr. Anderson was constantly getting injured in WWE. Rumors are that Randy Orton and John Cena were partially responsible for his release but you can read up and make your own decision. So now he is in TNA, I don't believe he has been injured since arriving and is still damn good on the mic. He is now known as Mr. Anderson.

4) Jeff Hardy ran into some trouble with the law which I believe is still going on. Since then he was released from WWE. however, if you are a big Jeff Hardy fan, it's your best chance to meet him more than when he was in WWE. If TNA comes by your town, go as fast as you can. When I went to the Brooklyn show Jeff Hardy stayed even longer than he was supposed to so he can sign autographs. This, despite someone telling him that they had to get ready for the show.

Hope that answers your questions.

·
The Next Big Thing Returns." DAMN TRUE"
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks to all of you and the biggest shocker came to me about batista. damn why the hell he left wwe. he was my fav. this so bs. hope he returns soon....

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
thanks to all of you and the biggest shocker came to me about batista. damn why the hell he left wwe. he was my fav. this so bs. hope he returns soon....
Well if he looses some MMA matches, wich I think he will depending on who they put him in the octagon with, and he comes back to WWE, who is gonna buy in to this whole Animal gimmick? An animal who couldnt even stand his own in a real fight..bye bye Animal..

·
Registered
253 Posts
Batista quit. He had been promised the lead role in the film that Triple H has just finished filming. It follows a lot of jostling on both sides. WWE wanted Batista to sign a new contract, Batista wanted to do more outside projects, WWE punishes Batista, Batista quits. He'll be back soon i'm sure, probably around Royal Rumble when his money has run out.

Jeff, i'm not really sure. Probably because he wanted to keep doing the drugs and knew he could get away with it in TNA.

Kennedy got screwed a little bit. Orton took a bump in one of his matches, then told Vince that he wouldn't work with Ken anymore. Ken got the unfari reputation of being a dangerous worker and was basically drummed out.

TNA is really not too bad, just try to ignore the storylines, and enjoy the good matches. Angle's long build up to the championship picture has been very good, the Tag Team best of 5 has been glorious. Maybe soon they'll get their act together with the X Division.

·
Banned
18,557 Posts
Ken Kennedy is in TNA because Randy Orton got him fired.

Jeff Hardy left because he felt insulted that WWE would use his real life problems for storyline purposes.

- Vic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts