Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Sure, I can rate it.
I'll use an easy +/- rating.
- simple background swirl.
- bad choice of color(I'm not a fan of yellows)
- text is too simple. needs a different font type, and some effects like glow or stroke or motion blur, etc.
+ you spelled your name correctly:)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^sorry man who cares what you think about my swirly, it is my first one, your mean, yellow actually kinda cool. What is you favorite color and I will try to change it. Then maby you will like it. Except my challange. You will likely win, but what ever.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I'm mean? Dude, I was just stating the flaws in the graphic and being honest. Sorry, was I supposed to sugarcoat it for you?
And just changing the color isn't gonna change my decision of not liking it much.:) But anyway, I like blues, purples, greens, stuff like that.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
You think he is mean? What about all the shit you have been posting over the last hour, bagging everyone's work. Not one of your posts have been constructive in any way shape or form. For starters, how about posting in English, or using a spell checker. Like Kaneanite said, at least you spelled your name correctly.
I'm hopeless with Photoshop, I'll admit that, but what you've done, I reckon I could do in about 10 minutes. And to think, you've been bagging everyone else's work and you create stuff like that.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^thats what I think dont judje me, sorr I will try to change.

Purples ugly dude, but that is my thought not yours, so dont get all mad.

Plus the open challange was a challange, just won first ever time on another site and im happy about it, sorry I will change what I say.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts