Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
take a drink every time Booker T says "right there" on commentary. I was watching the Elimination Chamber last night and he must have said that at least 50 times that night. "he almost had him right there", "he took his head off right there", "big kick to the back right there". I love Booker and I know he's new at this so im not making fun of him. I think he's doing a decent job. but play this game, I bet you will be drunk by the first hour.

· Registered
1,932 Posts
My gf and I were going to do one for everytime he says "wait a minute" lol

· Registered
1,078 Posts
You should play the same game on Raw. Take a shot for every fan reaction to Ted Dibiase. That's like 2 shots!

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,891 Posts
Does Booker T have drinking game catch phrases already?

Here is my suggestion:
Big Hangover!!!

Every time Booker T says "big" drink once. Drink twice when he says "biggest". If he keeps repeating and stammering "big" or "biggest" you have to drink until he stops.

· Registered
314 Posts
You should play the same game on Raw. Take a shot for every fan reaction to Ted Dibiase. That's like 2 shots!
You must be including fans that react with a yawn.

· Registered
820 Posts
Next time me and the boys have have nothing to do on a Friday night I'm totally doing this, with my 'he's gonna do it' shotgun rule in effect. Thank you so much WF for this amazing idea.

· Registered
1,304 Posts
CM Punk would not approve of these games :mad:

Reactions: Samee
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.