Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just kinda curious as to what you all think about it.

I personally think its ok as long as you don't go all out(cause it usually never works out for the better).

But I will admit I do though have somewhat of a problem with people who use plastic surgery for the sole reason of wanting to attract more of the opposite sex. I just feel its a sad desperate way to make people fall head over heels for you and in most cases shows you are a shallow person.(Im always in LA and I see this shit way too much)

Anyway my bad if this topic has been done before.

·
Registered
989 Posts
It is a complex issue for me. I disagree with it morally. But then I do enjoy a big pair of fake tits. Having said that I often have little to no respect people who have altered their appearance out of wanting and not needing it. Good topic.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
I don't have a problem with it at all. We only live once why not do what you want to do with your looks? Go for it. It's not necessarily for me but I don't have a problem with other people doing it.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I think you should be able to do what you want (as long as it's legal... or semi legal) anyway people should do it if they feel the need to, even if they want to go over board and look like a freak like Joan Rivers.

·
Banned
18,819 Posts
If it doesn't go overboard then I don't mind it people are allowed to do what they want to their faces/bodies. But it's such a turn off when women use too much and look like a doll. I don't mindi f someone has done it to cover up a scar or something.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it doesn't go overboard then I don't mind it people are allowed to do what they want to their faces/bodies. But it's such a turn off when women use too much and look like a doll. I don't mindi f someone has done it to cover up a scar or something.
hey whos that in your avatar? she looks plastic surgery free btw :p

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
Meh, personally I think people that go for plastic surgery have low self-esteems. I like all natural girls because they like who they are and what they look like.

But if people want to do it, I don't have a problem against them. Let them do what they want. Would I ever do it? No.

·
40,606 Posts
If I can't tell work's been done, I approve. Still, anyone can do whatever they want with their bodies. It doesn't affect me one way or the other. I see no moral issue with it certainly.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
If I can't tell work's been done, I approve.
pretty much. When it looks like your face is half plastic its a massive turn off. However i don't mind if i can tell a chick has had a boob job.

Don't have a problem with people using plastic surgery but when it gets to the stage where they're clearly addicted to going under the knife then its a real problem.

·
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers
4,241 Posts
Do what you want. Personally, I wouldn't do it unless I needed it to correct something that got messed up, or MAYBE something small done, but nothing major and nothing easily noticeable.

I think people like Heidi Montag took it too far.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
The way I see it is, if its what you want go for.

Too many people rant about how people are so obsessed with appearance and such but if some wants to do something that they think will make them look better than they should.

I had gynecomastia and it sucked for me (middle schoolers are dicks) and when I got older I got plastic surgery and I have never had a problem with my physical appearance or self confidence again

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Too many people rant about how people are so obsessed with appearance and such but if some wants to do something that they think will make them look better than they should.

I had gynecomastia and it sucked for me (middle schoolers are dicks) and when I got older I got plastic surgery and I have never had a problem with my physical appearance or self confidence again
Well I think most people understand that there are extreme situations and in those its completely understandable.

But It just gets ridiculous when they want to go from a c cup to a d cup or they want to take a little bit off the nose or make their puffy lips even puffier. I mean why go under the knife and risk alot for an issue thats so small and practically irrelevant? I mean do they really think that most people are that shallow?

·
Banned
19,408 Posts

I had gynecomastia and it sucked for me (middle schoolers are dicks)
and when I got older I got plastic surgery and I have never had a problem with my physical appearance or self confidence again
what do you expect? you are/were a bloke with tits.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I hate plastic surgery. The only time where it should really be considered is if it can actually benefit your health, like a girl having to get her tits reduced to stop back pains and things like that. I can't stand all these fucking celebrities and dumb bimbos who get face lifts and nose jobs and everything. It just isn't natural.

On the other hand, I don't mind stuff like tattoos or piercings. But actually having your body cut open by a scalpel and then shifted around and filled to the brim with silicone or collagen is much worse IMO.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts