Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Show's "rogue" appearances on last night's RAW are likely going to be a part of Vince McMahon's return to the storylines. Vince is expected to return before the Survivor Series pay-per-view. On a related note, RAW General Manager Brad Maddox may be kept off TV for another week or two to sell the knockout punch from Big Show that he took on SmackDown.
http://www.ringsidenews.com/article/13340/plans-for-vince-mcmahon-039-s-wwe-tv-return-first-raw-of-2014-update-surviv/

Can't wait for his return :mark:.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
I can't wait for Vince's face return against Triple H and Stephanie. Finally put them fuckers in place.

/kayfabe moment

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
They should just get rid of Maddox and Vickie as GMs. No real point in having them around as long as Triple and Stephanie are around, and especially if Vince is coming back soon.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Maybe Vince is going to punish HHH by placing him in a match with Big Show and announces anybody that interferes would be fired.That would make a great Raw mainevent

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
I hope he comes back and in a bout of one-upmanship starts making crazy matches. The stakes can rise and the show can get violent again. Hallelujah

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I'm kinda hoping that Vince returns as a heel, siding with HHH and Steph. Of course, he'll return as a face, and try an challenge HHH and Steph. He'll announce that he signed Big Show back, and that's why he's been able to make all these appearances. Ultimately, it will lead to HHH vs. Big Show, maybe at TLC, if not the Survivor Series. Then, at Wrestlemania 30, Vince will have someone represent him, and HHH will have someone represent him, in a match to determine control of the company.

I think I probably just stated the obvious, lol.

·
From parts unknown
23,266 Posts
Seems like they'll be making him face. I'd much rather him remain heel as part of a strong McMahon-Helmsley empire
That kind of heel faction would be too strong.

I honestly don't feel that the WWE has the babyface power to oppose such a faction right now.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Vince is more believable as a babyface now as opposed to ten years ago given his age. I think its easier to sympathize with old people :p

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts

:mark: replace Rock with Bryan and Show with Orton. (Non-Title RAW match with something on the line though!)

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Can't wait. Vince is GOAT. They better make this personal as fuck. I want the grandkids getting held hostage at the very least. Lots of DAMMITS in there too.

:vince :vince2 :vince3 :vince4 :vince5 :vince6

·
A Genetic Jackhammer
1,028 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts