Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE currently has pay-per-view main events penciled in through the Royal Rumble, which is the opposite of how they have booked in recent years. Of course, things will likely change numerous times.

There has been talk of doing a Scramble match at the Survivor Series pay-per-view with Sheamus, Mark Henry, Christian, Randy Orton, Big Show and Kane. Henry vs. Show in a Tables Match at the TLC pay-per-view is also being discussed.

It’s also said that creative has picked out a tentative winner for the Royal Rumble already, and that Superstar is from the SmackDown! brand. The idea is that the winner will end up with the World Heavyweight Title before WrestleMania 28, likely at Elimination Chamber, because Daniel Bryan will be challenging with his Money in the Bank briefcase.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I think that Sheamus or Randy Orton will win the Rumble.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Not to be failmod but i think this has been posted already, But Its probably going to be borton >.> they need there golden boy to be forced again.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
So the Rumble winner (who gets his shot at Wrestlemania) gets a shot before Wrestlemania and ends up winning it before Wrestlemania.

Something tells me it's Daniel Bryan anyway.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Hopefully Henry will get a decent run as champion; I'd like to see him as champ until No Way Out - he's doing a great job as monster heel, in my opinion.

Christain should win the 2012 Royal Rumble, turn face, and challemge a heel Randy Orton for the championship at Wrestlemania. I may be in the minority but I like Christian as a face. It would be awesome if they managed to book a Hart/Austin style double turn for Wrestlemania (I prefer Orton as a heel).

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Hopefully Henry will get a decent run as champion; I'd like to see him as champ until No Way Out - he's doing a great job as monster heel, in my opinion.

Christain should win the 2012 Royal Rumble, turn face, and challemge a heel Randy Orton for the championship at Wrestlemania. I may be in the minority but I like Christian as a face. It would be awesome if they managed to book a Hart/Austin style double turn for Wrestlemania (I prefer Orton as a heel).
I agree with everything in this post. Mark "Ratings" Henry is awesome, Christian as a face is good, Orton as a heel is good, and a complete role reversal for them, with Christian finally winning, would be great.

I'm open to and hoping that if that does not happen, the Undertaker returns, wins rumble, faces Henry at WM, wins the belt, and retires. It would give Henry a long, long title run and make his defeat seem even more epic to have eveyone fail except the G.O.A.T - the Undertaker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts