Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it safe to assume Sasha heel turn has been scrapped since Bayley dropped the title. What did Sasha do or piss off to be put into mixed tag feud with Foxy :lol :lmao

https://www.prowrestling.com/details-wwes-plans-sasha-banks/

WWE has no plans for Sasha Banks to be in the Women’s Title picture in the next few months. Officials will have her team up with Cedric Alexander to take on Alicia Fox and Noam Dar in a mixed tag team match. Prior to injuring his right knee, Alexander was part of a love triangle storyline with Fox and Dar.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
What happened to her. IS on NXT beyond Bliss. She was on tv once a week. Had limited time to cut promos. If you can't cut a real promo. Your not going to make it on the MR. OR your not going to be very succesfull. Just look at Wyatt and Bliss.

Without the WWE title picture. The woman of WWE are in limbo. Yet she well still be in the picture come Summerslam time. Where her and Bliss well go at it.

·
Baby Yoda
30,145 Posts
What happened to her. IS on NXT beyond Bliss. She was on tv once a week. Had limited time to cut promos. If you can't cut a real promo. Your not going to make it on the MR. OR your not going to be very succesfull. Just look at Wyatt and Bliss.

Without the WWE title picture. The woman of WWE are in limbo. Yet she well still be in the picture come Summerslam time. Where her and Bliss well go at it.
Bliss has taken her spot as the #2 female in the company.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Fucking hell. So that's both Sasha and Bayley down the drain. Who else (Outside of Alexa who is the champion) in the women's division on Raw has any credibility left?

The 4 Horsewomen were supposed to bring in the Women's revolution, but an year or so later 3 of them have been pushed to the wayside for one reason or the other. They may have shortcomings but the booking hasn't done them any favors either by overlooking their strengths, exposing their weaknesses and pouring ice cold water on hot anticipated feuds.

One has to wonder at this rate how long are the fans going to care about the women's division if things continue in the same vein.

·
Baby Yoda
30,145 Posts
Fucking hell. So that's both Sasha and Bayley down the drain. Who else (Outside of Alexa who is the champion) in the women's division on Raw has any credibility left?

The 4 Horsewomen were supposed to bring in the Women's revolution, but an year or so later 3 of them have been pushed to the wayside. The women on Raw have been booked horrendously and one has to wonder how long with the fans care about the women's division if things continue in the same vein.
I guess it's Alexa, Charlotte, Becky, Io, Asuka and Hojo from here?

Sasha and Bayley the enhancement talent :shrug

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Summerslam is about three months away. I would be surprised, and let down, if Bliss vs Banks for the title is not the feud.

I wonder if they might drag Bliss vs Bayley out till Emma comes back? With the hope of her feuding with Bayley upon her return.

Reactions: CJ and nyelator

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Kind of surprising honestly. I thought for sure they were still going for Bayley vs Banks at Summerslam with one of the two taking it off Bliss at Great Balls.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
People freaking out over the article stating the complete obvious...

Alexa and Bayley feud for a few months, Sasha does something else and then faces one of them at Summerslam.

I could of told you this like 6 weeks ago, lol.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
You do realize this means Sasha will be on 205 Live :ha
Absolutely great news, I wouldn't mind seeing Sasha have her head get taken off by the Discus Fivearm once in a while! :rusevyes

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,684 Posts
I actually like the idea of Sasha feuding with Alicia Fox because it gives her something to do in the spare time and it is also gives Alicia Fox a steady push that she has deserved for a long time. No issues there at all.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I guess it's Alexa, Charlotte, Becky, Io, Asuka and Hojo from here?

Sasha and Bayley the enhancement talent :shrug
Alexa and Charlotte obviously have the management behind them and are likely to be pushed as the top women on the respective rosters.

But the division needs other credible performers for it to succeed and their aren't too many on either roster who stand out as genuine challengers to them because of the way the other women have been booked. (Raw more so than Smackdown)

Of the ones you listed, Becky really hasn't done much ever since she was the inaugral Smackdown women's champion (And she is on SD) and even her title reign was badly booked. And the other 3 are on NXT and the Horsewomen are a prime example of how women who are over on NXT can fail miserably when brought up to the main roster. You will have to forgive me for being pessimistic about their opportunities of success on Raw/SD, esp if they can't speak well. For a lot of the NXT women, proper booking and patience is needed, which sadly the WWE doesn't have.

You simply can't trust the WWE with the way they handle their women's division, can you?

·
Leader of the Boss Army
415 Posts
Nothing wrong with this, her time will come, the real positive is Alicia Fox is getting some shine, keeping Banks away from the title for now will do her good in the long run, let Bayley, Alexa and Emma feud over the belt for now.

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
I don't know how I feel about this.

Meh. Whatever. Lotta fuckery going on with this company.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Im all for sasha being out of the title picture, but she can only feud with fox for so long. I can see her and bayley eventually teaming up again. Keeps all the feuds fresh heading in to SS.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts