Wrestling Forum banner

Plans for Del Rio At and After WrestleMania, Vince’s Thoughts

2278 25
I think it's too soon for him to become WHC already.
Source: Rajah.com

Vince McMahon and the WWE creative team spent a lot of time going over the WrestleMania 27 card this weekend. A lot of focus was put into the booking of the World Heavyweight Title match between Alberto Del Rio and Edge.

As of this weekend, the plan is for Del Rio to win the belt from Edge and have a lengthy World Heavyweight Title run. It’s no secret within WWE that Vince McMahon is very high on Del Rio and plans to push him to the top.
Reactions: 619djm619
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
6,148 Posts
Why's that? He's one of the most polished performers in the company.
except the fact that he isn't over enough to become world champion yet. Good in the ring, good on the mic but he isn't so good at either one imo that it justifies a world title reign after so little time. it could end up hurting him more in the end like sheamus. look at where he is now.

btw, i'm not the guy who posted originally. i'm just being nosy :p

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
I thought he'd lose to Edge in five minutes and then swiftly be placed in Chavo's position in another glorious Hornswoggle feud, myself.

· Registered
163 Posts
ADR will win because it's his destiny, but you already knew that

· Registered
6,148 Posts
was Edge just a transitional champion then to pass the torch to ADR, who i could see having a long title reign?

Nice one dirt sheets. :)
probably, considering WWE are building up an Edge vs Mcintyre feud which probably won't need the title involved. It'll be a putting over thing by Edge on Drew. If WWE have Christian in the match at 'mania with Del Rio and Edge, Christian's chances are actually higher than you'd think, especially if WWE decide that they want The Miz to beat John Cena.

· Banned
3,179 Posts
btw, i'm not the guy who posted originally. i'm just being nosy :p
What? You realize this forum has usernames so we can already tell who posted what?

And it's a public forum, there is no such thing as nosy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.