Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- WWE officials have wanted to sign Awesome Kong for a while now but wanted to wait several months after she was gone from TNA so it wouldn’t look like they were picking up former TNA stars.

As far as her debut, there has been talk of debuting her under the name Kong.

WWE creative has been told to come up with ideas for her debut and it’s sounding like she will end up on SmackDown. Ideas have been tossed around to have her feud with Beth Phoenix or debut with Layla and Michelle McCool as a bodyguard.

Furthermore, there is some speculation in the locker room that Kong will skip WWE developmental and go straight to the main roster. If she does end up in FCW, it’s expected she won’t be there long, maybe just to work off some ring rust and get familiar with the WWE style.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
I can see the bodyguard bit, it would be cool to see beth vs kong.

·
Registered
13,212 Posts
Just have her squash Barbies for a while. :D

Reactions: starship.paint

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can see the bodyguard bit, it would be cool to see beth vs kong.
I agree it'll be interesting to see how LayCool would handle themselves with a bodyguard.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Kong should be booked as the female Goldberg. Come in, destroy absolutely every diva there is, go on an insane streak winning the belt and getting her over.

You now have an incredibly over and legit diva that fans recognise, and a tool to get over a new Diva / or one that just needs a push via breaking the streak.

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
The addition of Kong to the WWE's diva roster would make a massive difference and might just be the spark it needs to push itself to a better level.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Can't wait to see her. Would love to see her in one of the Nexus groups to swerve either Big Show or John Cena in the upcoming matches with Punk and Barrett.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I'm gonna pop out of my seat when I see her. Hopefully the Divas are having a problem in the ring and then Kong comes out and destroys them all.

Hopefully she has some crazy music alongside her enormous stature.

Reactions: ESPNNYC1

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
- WWE officials have wanted to sign Awesome Kong for a while now but wanted to wait several months after she was gone from TNA so it wouldn’t look like they were picking up former TNA stars.

As far as her debut, there has been talk of debuting her under the name Kong.

WWE creative has been told to come up with ideas for her debut and it’s sounding like she will end up on SmackDown. Ideas have been tossed around to have her feud with Beth Phoenix or debut with Layla and Michelle McCool as a bodyguard.

Furthermore, there is some speculation in the locker room that Kong will skip WWE developmental and go straight to the main roster. If she does end up in FCW, it’s expected she won’t be there long, maybe just to work off some ring rust and get familiar with the WWE style.
hmm wait, what difference does that make, whether its 3 months, 6 months, 6 years, doesn't really matter, the fact of the matter is awesome kong is a former tna star so in the end, wwe has picked up a former tna star no matter what way you put it, that was a retarded statment right there

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Should be fun. WWE is on their way to having a women's division as good as TNA's. Now all we need is random backstage beatdowns, and the divas will be good to go.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Kongs gona kill ya...Kongs gona kill ya ha ha!!!

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Whatever they do, they can't blow her on Beth right away. This should be a big payoff to a long running storyline where no one else can stop her and then Beth finally gets her chance.

If they had made the move sooner (instead of worrying that they're scrounging off TNA :rolleyes:), they could have had it in motion for Beth's big return - then built to Beth vs Kong at Mania which is actually a feud and match I'm interested to see, unlike most women's matches.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Id like to see her have a goldberg face gimmick. It would be something fresh rather than a dominant heel who has s few months before jobbing.

·
Registered
856 Posts
They should have her come in on one of those lame 6 women tag matches and just bulldoze everyone. WWE can really make women's wrestling seem a lot more legit with the signing of Kong. Hope they don't screw it up.

·
KO
5,642 Posts
Usually I don't like fat women, but she may be just what the women's division needs. Looking forward to her debuting! Who is gonna stop her though, and how will it be believable?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts