Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted by: WrestlingNewsSource.com

WWE is planning Kane vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship and John Morrison vs. The Miz for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble which will take place on January 30, 2011 at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. WWE will have five weeks worth of PPV build to schedule other matches which is extremely rare these days.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
Please no more Kane/Edge on pay-per-view. I get that the title matches don't matter at The Royal Rumble, but cruel and unusual punishment need not be encouraged.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
They should do Del Rio vs Edge as that is a fresh feud that allows 5 weeks of build, not Edge vs Kane which is already stale.

Kane should take his rematch next week then go in the royal rumble to continue his streak

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
They should do Del Rio vs Edge as that is a fresh feud that allows 5 weeks of build, not Edge vs Kane which is already stale.

Kane should take his rematch next week then go in the royal rumble to continue his streak

Kane will not get a rematch on smackdown next week.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts

I agree 100%. They should have Kane's rematch next week which will end the Edge/Kane feud, then have a fresh feud with Alberto Del Rio that leads to the Royal Rumble.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
BREAKING NEWS: It's being reported that the WWE will be holding a 30-Man Over-The-Top-Rope Battle Royal at their upcoming pay-per-view. The winner is rumored to get a title shot at WrestleMania XXVII. No word yet on what it will be called, but they might just name it after the event itself, The Royal Rumble.

Silly dirt sheets.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Kane vs. Edge again? I was hoping that fued would be over and done with, and we could see Edge vs. Del Rio for the World Title. I guess this means that Kane won't be in the Royal Rumble itself then. :confused:

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Wait, so Kane is using his rematch clause at the next PPV?

And the #1 contender is going to face the champion for the WWE title as well?

These guys should really continue sharing this exclusive information that nobody knows.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
This would be Kane's 12th straight year in the rumble and he is 6 eliminations behind HBK. (5 behind as Glenn Jacobs)

He has more reason to be in the rumble than to just look bad and lose to Edge again.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
The dirt sheets have done it again, just when we thought WWE was completely unpredictable these days they pull this one out of the bag.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
BREAKING NEWS: It's being reported that the WWE will be holding a 30-Man Over-The-Top-Rope Battle Royal at their upcoming pay-per-view. The winner is rumored to get a title shot at WrestleMania XXVII. No word yet on what it will be called, but they might just name it after the event itself, The Royal Rumble.
This was confirmed on Monday on WWE.com, but they changed to the name to "An Event where a Thirty Man Over the top rope battle royal will take place, the Winner will recieve a main event title match at Wrestlemania against a champion of their choosing, the choices are as follows; WWE Championship, or the World Heavyweight Championship". God, Sounds great I can't wait for this, I hope R-Truth wins the Thirty Man Over the top rope battle royal will take place, the Winner will recieve a main event title match at Wrestlemania against a champion of their choosing, the choices are as follows; WWE Championship, or the World Heavyweight Championship match.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts