Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Pizza crust is absolutely beautiful. Especially the stuffed cheese one.

In fact, if they sold stuffed cheese crust on its own, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
Yeah, I mean, if you’re throwing your hands up on the pizza crust because of carb intake AFTER you’ve flung the rest of the thing down your throat...well, in Kenya we call that hobbling for dear life after the cheetah’s already bitten your legs off.

If you're so concerned about your heath and don't want to be wasteful you could always just make your own pizza without the crust.

What a no-crust pizza would look like for those interested:

:hmm
Or I could just lie on the floor and try to piss in my own mouth, Black Cobra!

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
No part of pizza is good for you ... and the crust is delicious.

It sounds like your problem is that you are eating the pizza with the topping RIGHT the way up to the crust, leaving nothing but bare bread. You just need to leave a small piece with sauce inside the crust, to make sure that you're not eating bare crust, and it literally tastes exactly the same as the rest of the slice.

Also, as mentioned above, there's a bunch of dips to use that make the crust awesome IF you end up with bare crust. Throwing away ANY part of a pizza is a sin against God. :)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Stuffed Crust.

How did that NOT cross your mind, OP?

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Take the crusts, grate some cheese and sprinkle some parm and herbs on it, get some ranch sauce, and you got yourself a makseshift breadstick.

You're welcome :eva2

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Reactions: birthday_massacre

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,875 Posts
Hi, I’d like the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese extra value meal, large, with a Diet Coke. That’s DIET Coke, make sure.

·
Tag Team Champion
22 Posts
Most people don't like to eat the crust of the pizza but eat it. Not only is it unfavorable but it's also a refined carb which is unhealthy for you. What's the excuse to eating the crust. Wasting? I feel the next time i eat a pizza i should just throw away the crust.

I swear the crust is like the internet explorer of the pizza. The only use of the crust is to stop the cheese from leak
I agree. The crust is an indicator of good pizza dough and pizza itself. Though I don't like people who leave the crust, see for yourself here https://www.pinterest.com/Edward__Brock/portable-pizza-oven-4/ . You can it eat later with sauce, some pizza restaurants have special sauce for this.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts