Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Stuffed crust is :eek:wens3
I once had pizza with the crust filled with mozarella and italian sausage, I think I liked the crust more than the pizza itself :lol. Too bad they stopped making them around here since not many people order it :sadbecky

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
It's the best fucking part..................................

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
there's like no carbs in sauce, cheese, or toppings. i buy mikey's pizza crust. it's made mostly with almond flour and eggs. fuck carbs.
yes there are no carbs in cheese

that's why i said proteins not carbs

there's tons of carbs in tomato sauces for pasta or pizza, they load that shit up with sugar. sugar and carbs are basically the exact same thing when your body breaks them down via digestion

toppings it depends on what toppings, there's toppings that are mostly proteins and toppings that are mostly carbs and toppings that are mostly neither

they're all refined and processed tho

Reactions: Mugging of Cena

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I couldn't give a fuck what is unhealthy quite frankly, I eat the crust because its filling.

Im in good shape and yet I eat what I want. Its all about that balanced diet and doing enough exercise.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Reactions: Leon Knuckles

·
Immovable
860 Posts
If you're so concerned about your heath and don't want to be wasteful you could always just make your own pizza without the crust.

What a no-crust pizza would look like for those interested:

:hmm

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,382 Posts
Without crust, we wouldn't have garlic dip! :proud

I tell them "sauce to edge" or I make it myself because I'm a boss and you're not. :Cocky

Reactions: A-C-P

·
Registered
878 Posts
Sometime I eat the crust at the beginning just not to leave it at the end.

Ain't no crusty ass bitch that's gonna beat me. It's an ego thing.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts