Registered
129 Posts
Abyss vs The Pope

Abyss is awful!

Reactions: BORT

·
Registered
934 Posts
Don't take a piss when Tara and Mickie are going at it, they might break through your bathroom door and start fighting right there when ur taking a piss and your cock is out

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Don't take a piss when Tara and Mickie are going at it, they might break through your bathroom door and start fighting right there when ur taking a piss and your cock is out
The bathroom brawl was hilarious, and I'm still unsure if they were just plants or real fans. Silly TNA forgetting to close the room for a few minutes.

The casket match was stupid, there's really no point of doing them. They're bullshit. The MMA match gets second place just because.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
I didn't bother watching any of the Pope-Abyss match, Football Manager 2011 took priority at that time.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
I thought the Knockouts match was fine but the Lethal match was just nauseating and unnecessary.

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
Tara/Mickie - that thing dragged on for a a long, long time.

I found myself surfing the web when Abyss/Pope was on though. That was always going to be poor.

·
Registered
12,460 Posts
I missed on purpose RVD vs Rhyno,Pope vs Abyss,Mickie vs Tara and JJ vs Joe but I caught the 3 counts for all of them surprisingly.

I accidently missed Williams vs Styles :(

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,800 Posts
Was a toss up for me between Pope/Abyss and Rhino/RVD, but the casket match is just so dumb that it takes the cake for me.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
JJ vs Joe was good until the finish.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Abyss/Pope, easy.

Abyss needs some form of evaluation. Didn't Hulk Hogan say that "If you don't draw, you don't work here"?

Now, I was paraphrasing what he was saying... but seriously, Abyss is getting to that "Take some time off, and come back when we care" level of unwatchable.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts