Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
i know! iwant to see it but its not out til may in cinemas in england aparently (because england sucks!)
It has pirates and zombies which is like the best thing ever! i love zombies and pirates!
i also love how jack sparrow is clearly always drunk and more than a little camp yet they still insist on maing him flirt with women every film!
i cant wait for the film either!

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
They're making another one because these movies make shit loads of money, so it makes sense from a business perspective. I think it looks good based off the trailer, I'll go see it. I love the first two, although I didn't like the third one at all.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Trailer didn't really appeal to me. But I'll watch the movie anyway. All POTC movies were really good so far. Even though the continuation (2 & 3) pretty much killed the meaning of the first one.

·
Exile on Main Street
1,001 Posts
I can't wait to see it. :) I'm pretty stoked about this.
Fuck yeah. Hope Keith Richards reprises his role as Captain Teague, loved seeing him in At Worlds End. No Keira Knightly is very welcome news, always thought she was terrible.

Slightly pissed off as i just found out today that some scenes were filmed very near where i live. Would have marked so god damn hard if i'd been able to see it being filmed.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
No Keira Knightly is very welcome news, always thought she was terrible.
She was fucking cute and a great role in the first movie. But sadly her anorexia made her unattractive.

Such a pretty piece turned in an articifical broken woman without sex appeal. Damn you, Hollywood! :(

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I loved Pirates Of The Caribbean when it first came out. Not really any interest now though, it's just all the same to me. It's cool for kids though, I guess.

I'll more than likely still go see it, it will do for a cinema trip some night with friends when we've nothing else to do. :p Fun popcorn movie.

·
14,500 Posts
Some of the scenes were filmed at my university, so I'm kind of looking forward to see how it turns out. Never really saw the live the filming, because they had boards and shit blocking the public from seeing it, but I did see Depp on top of a car one day, lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts