Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watching Smackdown at the moment. I've joined late as my wife has just gone to bed and started at the beginning :)

Daniel Bryan is out first, and I've never seen piped chants so obvious. The entire crowd seems to be shouting Yes! Yes! Yes! yet all I can hear is boos! I can't see anyone booing.

Plus, the fact Bryan has to come out to try and get the crowd to stop cheering him, well,

Is this the worst example of WWE using piped chants? Because I can't think of many others

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I hate the fact that Smackdown has chants piped in.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Yep it's pretty fucking sad too because they were in full force on raw...now they just magically disappear damn you :Vince

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,996 Posts
Lol i agree all those yes chants and yes signs then when he gets in the ring the piped in boo's come, do they not realize how stupid that looks?

·
Banned
4,682 Posts
It's so ridiculous. I will no longer watch Smackdown because of it. The crowd is such a huge part of wrestling and a hot crowd can make a show so much better. What they are doing by manipulating the crowd reactions for Bryan is just wrong. It's ruined the show.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Yes!

·
Registered
2,234 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts