Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can't I post pictures? It says I am allowed to post new threads, post replies but I may not post attachments. What's up with that?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Pictures aren't posted as attachments. Only staff members can upload to the forum. You can only post a picture by hotlinking. Right click the picture you want in your post/signature and go to Properties. Copy and Paste the picture's URL into your post/signature like this: [img*]PICTURE URL HERE[*/img] but take out the stars.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
If you need somewhere to host pics you can do so at my site which is linked in my sig.

If we allowed members to upload pics we'd run out of space, megabyte wise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
**TEST**

Can you post this https://webmail.cogeco.ca/webmail.cgi/Dcp_0017.jpg?cmd=itempart-1092869770.vffffffffff000007i120bd01.fep4&fld=INBOX&part=18&utoken=jmagee4!40cogeco.ca!40pop.cogeco.ca!3A110_!7E2-8bd683d571ba281f05e600_0

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Re: **TEST**

ironman67 said:
Can you post this https://webmail.cogeco.ca/webmail.cgi/Dcp_0017.jpg?cmd=itempart-1092869770.vffffffffff000007i120bd01.fep4&fld=INBOX&part=18&utoken=jmagee4!40cogeco.ca!40pop.cogeco.ca!3A110_!7E2-8bd683d571ba281f05e600_0

Red x, for me...

N

·
0 Posts
^ Reduce your banners. They are both 220 in height, thus exceeding the limit.

The Goon, if you ever e-mail me again I'll ban you. Those e-mail comments were rude, too.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nitemare said:
^ Reduce your banners. They are both 220 in height, thus exceeding the limit.

The Goon, if you ever e-mail me again I'll ban you. Those e-mail comments were rude, too.

Correct me if I'm wrong here,but your comments were not exactly polite. They were sacastic & degrading. I was simply asking for help & you chose to talk down to me like I was a piece of *#[email protected] So if you are finished with your little power trip, BITE ME BIATCH!!!!!!

N

·
0 Posts
You want to know what I said?

First, I check my e-mail for the first time in like 2 weeks.

I get 3 e-mails from The Goon, all saying the same thing (asking how to "post" pictures).

Okay, so I reply to him saying "No." one time because I'm not going to waste my time answering it since he already posted this. Then I got to thinking I should send him another reply, since he sent 3 e-mails. It was something like:

"Hey,

Your mother has asked that you cannot post pictures. Sorry, but that's what she wanted.

Best,
Nitemare"

(it was better than that, though)

So, um, what did I say that was so 'degrading?' You do remember cussing/cursing me out, right?

Oh, he's banned. loz

N

·
0 Posts
Yes and no. I help people here daily...however, I ban ones who are annoying (3 e-mails), reply with insulting comments, and continually post like a dumbass (asking why he can't post pictures, when it clearly says cannot post attachments).

BTW, it's not a job, therefore I am not tied down to what I don't want to do.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Van Halen 21 said:
Isn't it your job to help the newbies? Instead you ban them. Nice site you have here.
There is a thread that tells you how to post pics. All he had to do was read it. And if you start insulting members of staff on the board you will get banned, simple.
Actually, he's not banned. Getting on the board was made a little bit harder for him that's all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts