Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do i have to install something to view them? usually if i cant see a pic in a thread i cant see any of them other times i see all of them. how come in certain threads i cant view the pictures?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
You should be able to see them. I've checked your settings and you should be able to see pics.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats weird. in some threads i can see pics but in other threads i get all red x's but there was a thread i went into yesterday where i could see all the pics but today i cant see any of them.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I had a similar thing yesterday. I use Crazy Browser, and Rajah or Kaneanite asked if it happened in another browser. I opened up IE, and they worked there. Then I refreshed the page in Crazy Browser, and it was fine again. Probably just a coincidence.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
That was me. Thank you Flash sir for remembering. :)

Yeah it sounds like a browser settings problem/glitch. Use a different browser and see if it works then.
If you dont know which browser you use, simply look at the icon you have to click to get online. Its most likely Internet Explorer or Netscape. You switch browsers by downloading and installing another one. Then using that one.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually it seems to be the playmate ones like the threads titled 'playmate- charis boyle' 'playmate anka romensky' 'playmate brook berry' 'playmate brande roderick' and also the threat titled 'nicole van croft' doesnt work so could it have something to do with playboy? on the other hand the thread titled 'brooke richards' and 'bernoloa twins' i get all their pictures and they are all playboyplus pics.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Are you seeing some pics in some threads but others you get red x's?

Could it be the the person that posted them didn't put pic tags?

I went in the womens forum and i cant find no threads titled Playmate anything.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I've done a lot of Playmate pics. They use pic tags which for some reason are slower loading than img ones. Maybe that is it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BrckBrlnXII said:
Are you seeing some pics in some threads but others you get red x's?

Could it be the the person that posted them didn't put pic tags?

I went in the womens forum and i cant find no threads titled Playmate anything.
yeah maybe that is it. they are like page 7 or 8 of the forum.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rajah said:
I've done a lot of Playmate pics. They use pic tags which for some reason are slower loading than img ones. Maybe that is it.
i dont think that is it coz even if i wait for the whole page to be downloaded i get all red x's. sometimes its just a straight line of little red x's down the page and other times i get them all different sizes (the sizes of each picture). actually looking at the smilie box to the right of this reply i only get half the smilies the others are red x's with the text.

rite at this moment i can see them but all of yesterday i couldnt.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i just looked at the anka romensky thread and got all the pics which i wasnt yesterday but now im in the brande roderick thread and charis boyle thread and i got half the pics for brande then all red x's and all red x's for charis boyle.

N

·
0 Posts
THIS IS NOT A FORUM PROBLEM -- IT'S YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION OR THE SERVER THE PICTURES ARE HOSTED ON. NOW DEAL WITH IT OR LEAVE.

Thanks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nitemare said:
Maybe their server was down, you double-poster.

Stop double-posting.
they both replied so i replied back. actually they are rajah's posts so maybe when he goes offline i cant see his pics and when he's online i can, i dont know.

N

·
0 Posts
Gowza said:
they both replied so i replied back. actually they are rajah's posts so maybe when he goes offline i cant see his pics and when he's online i can, i dont know.
Do it in one post. You CAN edit.

And that is not the problem. Rajah doesn't host the pictures -- some site does.

Just understand this: if they are red for you, it's your Internet connection or the server the pics are hosted on. Right-click the pictures and say "Show Picture" IF they are red X's. If nothing happens then the pics are down. That simple.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts