Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
I know it's lazy booking, but both being Brazilian and rather green - why not put them in a tag team together? Hell, throw in Tay Melo eventually as well.

On an aside, how old is Adrian? I see his hair is already thinning.

·
Registered
6,276 Posts
They are both Brazilians, but Adrian knows more English than Cezar. However, Cezar has more experience in ring but still is very green and when he speaks it is as if he is close to a seizure (even when he speaks Portuguese). I wish they had more time to develop their skills.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I know it's lazy booking, but both being Brazilian and rather green - why not put them in a tag team together? Hell, throw in Tay Melo eventually as well.

On an aside, how old is Adrian? I see his hair is already thinning.
who cares about his hair if that was a issue baron would be out of job..... and so if they're both from Brazil a lot of wrestlers from American wrestlers face each without it being a issue

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are both Brazilians, but Adrian knows more English than Cezar. However, Cezar has more experience in ring but still is very green and when he speaks it is as if he is close to a seizure (even when he speaks Portuguese). I wish they had more time to develop their skills.
they're both legit way better then most that they have and i'm not too interested in his voice or how he speaks i like the watch them wrestle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts