Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corey Graves got that text that had information that could "ruin Kurts career." It turns out that the text is from Stephanie and HHH. They return to raw and start to threaten the GM. This begins a feud between Kurt and The Authority. This feud needs to drag out until survivor series. This becomes a bloody rivalry that sees the authority take out angle for a few months. Kurt returns about a month before survivor series and they start the build up of Team Angle vs Team HHH.
Team Angle: The shield, Big show, Kurt (assuming he's cleared and able to wrestle)
Team HHH: Stroman, The Miz, Samoa Joe, Wyatt, Triple H (depends on if Kurt can Wrestle or not)
Fast forward to the week before Survivor Series. Big Show gets taken out backstage and is not able to appear at the PPV. Team Angle scurries to find a fifth member. Now comes survivor series. Team Angle comes out and he explains how they have found a fifth member who has as much hate for the authority as anyone.Cult of Personalities starts playing and the crowd goes absolutely insane and OUT COMES CM PUNK! Creating one of the greatest moments and possibly the best returns ever. Cm Punk wins the fight, wins the royal rumble and gets the Wrestlmania moment he's been drooling for....

What y'all think?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
It was okay until u said 'Cult of ...'

And if they go this way, then Kurt should go to DB to ask for help & Bam, another RAW V SDL SvS match.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
I mean yeah, it would be nice. Extremely extremely unlikely but would be nice. Thats it really, got nothing else to say. Just one of those scenarios thats hard for me to imagine because of how unlikely it is.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I mean yeah, it would be nice. Extremely extremely unlikely but would be nice. Thats it really, got nothing else to say. Just one of those scenarios thats hard for me to imagine because of how unlikely it is.
Of course it's extremely unlikely. Just a fun idea I bought of.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I could actually see a Team Angle vs Team HHH at Survivor Series if Angle is healthy enough. CM Punk returning though......

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
CM Punk is never returning. Also it seems weird that they would take out Big Show of all people backstage..you think they would attack someone smaller.. The rest of it seems like the direction they are heading in.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Of course it's extremely unlikely. Just a fun idea I bought of.
How much did you pay for it? >:)

But seriously over all it is a good idea. I mean from a dream story line it is amazing. Take out the CM Punk part and you pretty much have a reality based one that could really happen. Good job. (Y)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CM Punk is never returning. Also it seems weird that they would take out Big Show of all people backstage..you think they would attack someone smaller.. The rest of it seems like the direction they are heading in.
Well since big show would be team angles big guy, eliminating him would give team HHH the advantage having Big cass and Stroman

How much did you pay for it? >:)

But seriously over all it is a good idea. I mean from a dream story line it is amazing. Take out the CM Punk part and you pretty much have a reality based one that could really happen. Good job. (Y)
Yea besides that part it's definitely a possibility. Thank you.

It would be amazing, of course. A CM Punk return is about all that could salvage WWE.
They're missing him and DB so bad right now

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Last time we had Team Authority vs Team (insert) the stipulation was that the losing team would be fired or that The Authority would never be allowed back...only weeks after the Authority loses we have a feud for Sting vs HHH...way to promote progression. I think we should all give up on The Authority angle, it is a cancer to creative.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,602 Posts
It woul de fun seeing CM Punk reforming his Straight Edge Society with Gallows and Anderson.
Going against Kurt Angle and the Hardy Boys after them being mocked by the society for falling in drug addiction...

Eventually Kurt, Matt and Jeff would win proving them that you can comeback from rock bottom.

And HHH can go to hire, hire, hire and hire more wrestlers for the ''future''...
Don't need to see him again stealing the spotlight from anyone.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.