Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight's episode of NXT will have Alexa Bliss v Sasha Banks from the Ohio show that they did last week as well as clips of WWE NXT Recruitment Training at the Arnold Sports Festival.

Below are three of the women who could possibly become new NXT divas if recruited.

Laura Powers

Laura Powers is a personal trainer and fitness coach. She is a graduate of San Diego state university.

Bianca Blairis

Bianca Blairis a 25 year old Crossfit regional athlete and track star. She has won many titles in Crossfit competition including ranking 11th in the South East Region and placing 18th in her first Regional competition in 2014. She is also a graduate of University of South Carolina, Texas A&M, and the University of Tennessee.

Romana De Angelis

Romana De Angelis is a fitness model and track and field star. She is a graduate of Saddleback college and currently resides in San Diego, California.

The fourth women at the tryout's was Helen Marie but I can't find anything out about her.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Eww. Some nice bodies but all have ugly faces IMO.

They need more women with prior wrestling experience and less of these fitness models.

I'm not saying these models don't deserve a chance, but NXT is getting filled with them now. I shudder to think what the next generation of the NXT women's division is going to be like after Sasha, Bayley, and Becky are gone.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
Laura Powers will be hired she has the looks which Vince will cream himself over. The other two dont have the looks

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
3rd girl reminds me of a darker Kaitlyn.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts

They need more women with prior wrestling experience and less of these fitness models.

I'm not saying these models don't deserve a chance, but NXT is getting filled with them now. I shudder to think what the next generation of the NXT women's division is going to be like after Sasha, Bayley, and Becky are gone.
They literally just signed two indy girls the day before yesterday.

·
Registered
247 Posts

I have to agree with you. Even though they did bring in some from the indies, they need more. Women like:

1.Cheerleader Melissa

2. MsChif

3. Alpha Female

And others like them will improve the quality of WRESTLING on the show. The last time i checked this was still a WRESTLING SHOW so it still needs to be one.

But if i had to choose one out of this crop to be my favorite, it would be Romana De Angelis.

I watch The Reebok Crossfit Games mainly to see the women. I am kind of in to those types of women just like i am into The Goth Types like Paige. Some of those women like Camille Leblanc-Bazinet:

and Julie Foucher:

i feel are very beautiful women and well built despite the muscles. Romana kind of fits the bill on that one so i would be in her camp on this.

Speaking of The Goth Types, i HIGHLY RECOMMEND you checking out 26 year old Svea Vindictive from Germany. She is fine as hell:

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts

Bianca looks like an athletically stacked JoJo :surprise:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Alpha Female being cited as a quality wrestler? Seriously?

MsChif is pregnant, past the signing age and has knees that wouldn't hold up to a full time schedule.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts

more women with prior wrestling experience? why? im sure these fitness models can attain enough skill/knowledge to put on a 2minute match which is what these divas are getting

at this point it makes ZERO sense to hire "world class" wrestlers when they won't even be allowed to use 1\4 of their skillset

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
I wonder if Seth Rollins will be dropping by to bang all these new divas? he did it to that Zahra

1 - 20 of 20 Posts