·
Registered
1,870 Posts
The choices will probably be
Robbie E
Robbie T
Garrett B
and ??????? Crimson?

I hope the choices are more diverse and less obvious, but if they are who I think they'll be, then I'll have to vote for Big Robbie, my dude.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Sabin :mark::mark::mark::mark:8*D

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
TNA announced today that for the live Impact on 5/31, fans will have the chance to vote on the challenger for TNA TV champion Devon. The plan is to reveal one challenger a day on the TNA website and the fan voting will be legitimate.

from : http://pwinsider.com/article/68762/tna-beats-wwe-to-the-live-interactive-tv-punch.html?p=1

Garrett B will win the fan vote with no top star will not be in the vote and tna be reveal one challenger a day on the TNA website

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Challengers will be
Garett Bitchoff
Robbie E
Robbie T
Gunner

WWE fanboys will likely vote for Garett... --> NEW TV CHAMP :cuss:

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
On Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast LIVE on SpikeTV at the new start time of 8/7c - Devon will defend the Television Championship against the choice of the fans! Who will be the choices? Starting this Monday, visit IMPACTWRESTLING.com and we'll reveal one challenger each day. Then, voting will open at noon eastern time on Thursday, May 31st! YOU pick who Devon defends the title against that night! The power will be in YOUR hands during the LIVE television broadcast on Thursday!

from : http://www.impactwrestling.com/news...evon-Defends-The-TV-Title-Against-On-Thursday

Challengers will be

Garett Bitchoff
Robbie E
Robbie T

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
It won't happen but fresh challengers to choose from would be nice.

Magnus
Hernandez
Doug Williams
Kid Kash

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Devon needs to drop the title to Joe or Sabin... Someone who can do something with it.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
I like D Von, one of the few positive things I can say about TNA. His wrestling style is not exciting, but it's simple and that what the tv title should be about. Nothing over the top, Arn Anderson was nothing over the top, Regal wasn't nothing over the top,Luger,Booker T,etc.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yeah I like Devon too. He brings a lot of energy and gets a good reaction from the fans. All that said I wish they'd stop the Robbies feud and give the belt to someone like Crimson or Magnus and use it to build them up.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Don't see the hate Devon gets. I can name a majority of guys on the WWE Roster that he's better than. Definitely can cut a better promo than Swagger.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I could name quite a few people who would be a better TV Champion than Devon.

Doug Williams
The Pope
Magnus
Joe
Bully Ray

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Meh. Knowing TNA, the choices will be Garett, Robbie E, Robbie T, and a third heel like Gunner, as some have suggested, to try and get people to vote for Garett and say he's popular. If, by some chance, the 4th guy is someone good and remotely popular but not part of the storyline for that title and wins the vote, assuming the voting will be legit, then I see him getting squashed in two minutes like Desmond Wolfe when he kept winning the fan vote for the World Title rankings. I see them doing Devon (as TV Champ) & Garett vs. The Robbies at the PPV and no matter what, this match will be something to further set that up, which is a shame since there are a dozen guys on the roster who aren't those four people who I'd like to see win the TV Title on Thursday.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.