Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Banned
210 Posts
The costume itself looks good but on you it made me LOL. You are most likely a hardcore wrestling fan (why else would you be on this site?) and you are embarrassing us all. It's people like you that get us grouped with Star Wars fans and Hardcore gamers. So please for the sake of all wrestling fans above the age of 12 when you are asked what you are supposed to be make something non-wrestling related up!

· Registered
1,727 Posts
The costume itself looks good but on you it made me LOL. You are most likely a hardcore wrestling fan (why else would you be on this site?) and you are embarrassing us all. It's people like you that get us grouped with Star Wars fans and Hardcore gamers. So please for the sake of all wrestling fans above the age of 12 when you are asked what you are supposed to be make something non-wrestling related up!
Or you could just embrace the fact that you like watching guys in tights play fight, nothing wrong with it.

· Banned
7,543 Posts
Or you could just embrace the fact that you like watching guys in tights play fight, nothing wrong with it.
Not many superstars wear tights these days.

I was watching WrestleMania VI on WWE Network and whoa, there was plenty of skin tight spandex tight action going on from Brutus the Barber Beefcake's skintone colored tights and Rick Rude's. :shocked:

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lmao you have no idea who you're talking to sonny

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Anyone else think the Shield just looks like the bad guys from the Karate Kid movie when they're chasing down Daniel-san after the Halloween party and have their first run in with Mr Miyagi?

I think the WWE should create a Mr Miyagi look a like to take out the Shield when they enter the ring some time. That would be funny.

· Registered
6 Posts
The part that visible of your face, you look like CM Punk.
OP went as CM punk last years halloween.

Hey ******* OP, hows the Hulkster doing, it's ole Chucksmanhood here, doing a couple of months at banned camp, so I jumped ship on here in the meantime.

· Registered
151 Posts
The part that visible of your face, you look like CM Punk.
thats actually true.
I also find it interesting that such a small part of skin can remind us of someone specific like that. (just an interesting notion')

It is a good outfit tho.
Reminds me of that commercial where the guy goes into a convenient store and everyone is staring at him with a fearful look on there faces. When he pays for his items the cashier looks confused and scared. Then when the guy leaves you see that he forgot to take his black sky mask off before going in lol

· Registered
1,517 Posts
lol some of you guys have some insecurity issues. I love wrestling and I'm proud of it, just like this guy. If he wants to dress like the shield for halloween why the fuck not? Haters.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.