Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys plan on creating and app for this site both for android and I phone. Because lately Ive seen some of the dirtsheets get phone apps just wondering if this idea has ever came up.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a pain to go on here with my itouch
its really a pain in my ass to you my phone because i have to zoom in on everything since everything is on the phone.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why not give the internet a break when you take your first few tentative steps out of the house?
Because when i ride the bus or above ground trains in NYC I get bored and no i dont have and MP3 player.

·
30,979 Posts
Ummm the iPhone and Android phones serve as a MP3 player...

The idea of browsing WF on a phone or handheld device really doesn't ever cross my mind. Sure I guess if you're internet is down at home (staff have done that in the past) but other than that take a freakin break.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ummm the iPhone and Android phones serve as a MP3 player...

The idea of browsing WF on a phone or handheld device really doesn't ever cross my mind. Sure I guess if you're internet is down at home (staff have done that in the past) but other than that take a freakin break.
Hey i was just doing what the headline for this topic is for its just a suggestion. BTW the MP3 player function on Android phones kills the battery.

·
30,979 Posts
It's no problem, I'm just giving my opinion and you mentioned you didn't have an MP3 player when you actually do (if you have the phone you mentioned).

Like with most things, this suggestion is entirely out of our control. There are only limited things we can change about this site any most of the suggestions we get aren't within our allowances.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Hey i was just doing what the headline for this topic is for its just a suggestion. BTW the MP3 player function on Android phones kills the battery.
Define 'kills'? I can run MP3s on my Android for 36 hours straight with no charging, which is better than I'd get from most MP3 players.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts