Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was the point of having him with Bromans? He did absolutely nothing for them he didn't have a memorable segment or anything TNA can show on TV and have people go "Oh, awesome" he was just kind of there.

Seems like a waste of money to me. And where the hell was ERIC THE MIDGET?!

·
LOOK AT THE ADJECTIVE
1,084 Posts
What was the point of having him with Bromans? He did absolutely nothing for them he didn't have a memorable segment or anything TNA can show on TV and have people go "Oh, awesome" he was just kind of there.

Seems like a waste of money to me. And where the hell was ERIC THE MIDGET?!
Are you The Tony? Because he used to have bi-polar fits like this all the time.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mindlessly defending TNA at every opportunity in weeks previous and now being absolutely livid about everything about the product.

Tony used to do this shit all the time.
I never mindlessly defended TNA. Regardless, The PPV was shit and I will say so. The Impacts leading up were good the PPV was horrible. Why can't my opinion differ on a show to show basis without being accused of a mental health issue?

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
You'll see in the morning. He definitely brought dem BUYRATEZ~!!!1!!1!1!1!!1!!1!!!!11!!!!

TNA just did their first million buy show, you'll see. Imagine how big it would've been if they'd promoted it on MySpace and Tumblr as well as that couple of Tweets!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
LOOK AT THE ADJECTIVE
1,084 Posts
I never mindlessly defended TNA. Regardless, The PPV was shit and I will say so. The Impacts leading up were good the PPV was horrible. Why can't my opinion differ on a show to show basis without being accused of a mental health issue?
:lol don't take the mental health thing like that. You're just remarkably similar to Tony.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Also, complaining about the waste of money that is supposedly Phil Heath (who probably didn't cost a dime, since he was in the vicinity for another event), while complaining that Eric the Midget was nowhere to be seen can also seem contradictory.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also, complaining about the waste of money that is supposedly Phil Heath (who probably didn't cost a dime, since he was in the vicinity for another event), while complaining that Eric the Midget was nowhere to be seen can also seem contradictory.
It'd probably be contradictory if Eric The Midget was actually getting paid for being there. They invited him to the show because he's a wrestling mark. He definitely wasn't getting paid :lol

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I doubt they paid him or if they did it wasn't that much. He was in the area already and probably was at the show to watch when they threw him in.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Lots of fans were complaining that TNA was too low for him, and he didn't even get a real role, guess he was at least enough reason to get the jobber Tag Team the Title. If he was interested in a wrestling role WWE would probably snatch him up but he was only there to promote himself anyway. Wonder how much TNA paid him just for doing basically nothing.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Lots of fans were complaining that TNA was too low for him, and he didn't even get a real role, guess he was at least enough reason to get the jobber Tag Team the Title. If he was interested in a wrestling role WWE would probably snatch him up but he was only there to promote himself anyway. Wonder how much TNA paid him just for doing basically nothing.
Yeah that would be fun putting him in the ring, he'd gas faster than The Rock. :lmao

1 - 16 of 16 Posts