Wrestling Forum banner

PG Era - Man attacks Women on Raw.

2096 16
Am I the only one who screamed at the TV? What ever happened to men not attacking the girls on purpous?!

Look at what Horswoggle did to Vickie! Vickie's fat arse probley has rabbies now.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
23,227 Posts
I was actually waiting the whole while for Brodus to do the body splash on Vickie. Instead they had Horny bite her ass. This is also one of the reasons PG sucks, although they have gone beyond that length in the past when Randy Orton attacked Stephanie a couple of times.

· Registered
5,307 Posts
I guess you weren't around when Orton beat up Stephanie or when Punk GTSed Beth Phoenix.

And there is no PG era.

· Anti-Hero
11,709 Posts
It was a fun and entertaining segment. Fuck the haters.

I'd also like to add that I'd give my left nut to have been in his position last night. Definitely got a thing for VG.

· Registered
5,173 Posts
Am I the only one who screamed at the TV? What ever happened to men not attacking the girls on purpous?!

Look at what Horswoggle did to Vickie! Vickie's fat arse probley has rabbies now.
fpalm

· Registered
988 Posts
I don't know who I dislike on my TV more, Hornswoggle or Santino.

Both make me cringe. They shouldn't be taking up ANY time on WWE's flagship show Raw, no less Smackdown. Those guys belong on Superstars, or Velocity if it still existed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.