Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who screamed at the TV? What ever happened to men not attacking the girls on purpous?!

Look at what Horswoggle did to Vickie! Vickie's fat arse probley has rabbies now.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I was actually waiting the whole while for Brodus to do the body splash on Vickie. Instead they had Horny bite her ass. This is also one of the reasons PG sucks, although they have gone beyond that length in the past when Randy Orton attacked Stephanie a couple of times.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I guess you weren't around when Orton beat up Stephanie or when Punk GTSed Beth Phoenix.

And there is no PG era.

·
Registered
418 Posts
The day that fat midget is fired is the day I will finally admit to being in love with the WWE again....after many long years :/

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
It was a fun and entertaining segment. Fuck the haters.

I'd also like to add that I'd give my left nut to have been in his position last night. Definitely got a thing for VG.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Am I the only one who screamed at the TV? What ever happened to men not attacking the girls on purpous?!

Look at what Horswoggle did to Vickie! Vickie's fat arse probley has rabbies now.
fpalm

·
Registered
978 Posts
I don't know who I dislike on my TV more, Hornswoggle or Santino.

Both make me cringe. They shouldn't be taking up ANY time on WWE's flagship show Raw, no less Smackdown. Those guys belong on Superstars, or Velocity if it still existed.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,441 Posts
Hardly the worst thing in that entire segment. That title belongs to the fat midget's grotesque legs. Looked like a mutant baby getting a little too playful with the adults.

*shudders*

1 - 17 of 17 Posts