Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 3996 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,636 Posts
Apparently I am the only one uploading things on this threads, but I don't care, she is bae

A couple of GIFs (second gave really bad thoughts)

·
Registered
384 Posts
@Mordecay Hey, you'll never walk alone! I'm here too, I post when I can. This thread will become the GOAT.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Dang these women coming out of nxt wanna make me start my Christmas List early... just gotta figure out who Santa is!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Used to know Peyton a little before she made it to NXT and before she went over to Canada. Fun story, she started really young in wrestling and was a bit of a natural I guess but wasn't working shows due to laws, her parents stopped her from wrestling for a little while telling her to get a real education because a wrestling career wasn't viable so she had to wait to take up wrestling again.

Haven't spoken to her in about 5 years (Maybe more) but I'm glad she's had so much success. Don't know about her now but back then she was super cool and fun to be around.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,636 Posts
I wonder if she is injured or something, since she was a regular on the NXT house shows but in the last 2-3 weems she hasn't appeared in any of those according to reports

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Apparently I am the only one uploading things on this threads, but I don't care, she is bae

A couple of GIFs (second gave really bad thoughts)

Bro, I'm just sitting back and appreciating here. But I'll start keeping an eye out for some good stuff to contribute. Those gifs will take some serious beating though (pun fully intended).

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
Really prime gifs there...(Y)

·
Registered
384 Posts

61 - 80 of 3996 Posts