Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This girl has got it all. The girl has been in the industry for 8 years so she knows how to work. When she walks down that ramp she looks like a fucking star just commanding attention. I recently noticed everytime she walks down with Billie I immedietly start looking at Peyton out of the two. Its not even that she,s better looking. If I were to look at a picture of both id probably choose Billie but Peyton just has that charisma/sex appeal. She,s also good on the mic compared to other women and she,s the youngest female wrestler signed to wwe at 24.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She's great which is why she needs to get out of that cesspool called NXT ASAP.
Yeah. She could easily overtake Alexas spot. Both are great but Peyton has everything that Alexa has and much better inring skills

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Peyton Royce is a better fit for NXT. NXT is a respectable wrestling organization which allows wrestlers like Royce and her character to flourish. Quite honestly if this was the attitude era she would do well in the main roster. Sex sold well then, this is where her character fits in. Not so much now.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Peyton Royce is a better fit for NXT. NXT is a respectable wrestling organization which allows wrestlers like Royce and her character to flourish.
She would be a great fit for the mainroster. She looks good and has personality. Vince probably loves her

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
maybe people notice her more because her attire is poison ivy :shrug

both Bilie and Peyton should be called up at the same time as a group, separating them will be a bad idea

PS: Billie was called up for a short while last year iirc

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
She would be a great fit for the mainroster. She looks good and has personality. Vince probably loves her
Then what you're saying is that Vince wants to do Attitude Era 2.0 , because everything about Royce's character is sex. No problem with her character, just stating facts. Fits better on NXT.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
I use to think she had that immature girl look to her face and body language, but that persona she invented with the flower, adding the sex appeal to it, she really has grown into the character, to the point it feels like that is her.

I always loved Billy Kay more, cause I like the long dark straight hair, and is definitely "my type", and not saying cause of this thread, but sometime in last couple months I've grown to like Peyton more, despite being all Billie since their beginnings.

I think they should do a Laycool Title reign, and then in glorious WWE Fashion, have them turn on each other, cause the shit writes itself, and then, BAM, Asuka shows up on Smackdown, and slaughters everyone. Then after a year, Sane shows up and gives Asuka her first loss.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Then what you're saying is that Vince wants to do Attitude Era 2.0 , because everything about Royce's character is sex. No problem with her character, just stating facts. Fits better on NXT.
She,s not exactly sable or kelly kelly in ecw. She,s flirty and sexy yes but her character is more of a full of herself meangirl type.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
She,s not exactly sable or kelly kelly in ecw. She,s flirty and sexy yes but her character is more of a full of herself meangirl type.
All that, MORE of the sex but minus the mean girl. Peyton/Billie are more like The Beautiful People, Velvet Sky & Angelina Love.

Mean girl would be more of a description of Alexa Bliss imho.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
She's great which is why she needs to get out of that cesspool called NXT ASAP.
I was actually going to say the complete opposite...NXT is the only place where the women are allowed to shine and aren't treated like a sideshow. The main roster has ruined almost every great woman wrestler that NXT has thrown their way. I think, especially with Asuka gone now, that it is time to elevate Peyton Royce towards the NXT women's title. She has earned it. If she gets called up I fear that she will end up like Emma. A great talent that they can't seem to find a spot for on TV and then gets punished for being upset about it. Seriously the main roster is treating their women like complete crap right now.

·
Banned
6,708 Posts
You fans don't know jack shit. I said this months ago and half this forum shot it down. I have been telling you all this since day 1. Do the business a favor, stop watching.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,665 Posts
I was actually going to say the complete opposite...NXT is the only place where the women are allowed to shine and aren't treated like a sideshow. The main roster has ruined almost every great woman wrestler that NXT has thrown their way. I think, especially with Asuka gone now, that it is time to elevate Peyton Royce towards the NXT women's title. She has earned it. If she gets called up I fear that she will end up like Emma. A great talent that they can't seem to find a spot for on TV and then gets punished for being upset about it. Seriously the main roster is treating their women like complete crap right now.
She doesn't have a big enough name from the indies to win the NXT title, either Ember or Kairi will win and Peyton will be constantly jobbed out to them. On the main roster her look, length and character work will likely catch Vince's eye.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Disagree, I haven't seen anything in her promos or ring work that stand out to me.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.