Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says,petty insignificant things that caught your attention and irritate you about wrestlers.

Wade Barrett/Jack Swagger-hunched back,every time i see them,in the back of my mind i think,this guy

Randy Orton-that head bobbling thing he always does.Randy,that does not make you look like a psycho,it makes you look like a retard strapped to sybian.

John Cena-disproportionate thin legs.I mean c'mon,work those legs man.It looks especially awkward when he wears those bulky basketball sneakers and falls down

Your picks?

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
Randy Orton's lack of wristbands,Maryse not being naked in bed with me

·
Banned
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes,this too,epecially when he oils up too much,looks like a stripper.

Special mention goes also to this man's lack of kneepads

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
No joke, I was going to post the same thing, but I wasn't sure of how petty the OP was talking about.

·
Banned
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No joke, I was going to post the same thing, but I wasn't sure of how petty the OP was talking about.
That's not petty,thats one of my main problems with WWE's product :yum:
I wont rest til her home video comes out

·
Banned
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The irish whip.I'll pull you by the hand and then you'll run across the whole ring into the corner,cause i pulled your arm so hard-ecpecially when performed in those huge lucha rings that are like 15 meters wide.

·
Registered
816 Posts
The irish whip.I'll pull you by the hand and then you'll run across the whole ring into the corner,cause i pulled your arm so hard-ecpecially when performed in those huge lucha rings that are like 15 meters wide.
Haha I think that every time I watch wrestling, but it's such a firmly integrated part of pro wrasslin' it's hard to imagine it without it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts