Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a petition to get his stupid ass banned, i have had enough of his gay ass spam, and i think a lot of other people are tired of his stupid ass also. Lee, pay attention to this, i don't knw how many members will do anything about this, but this kid is a flaming homo.

I state my name to ban this spamming bastard.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
What's up with you guys and banning people?

It's a message board. He can post what he likes. What if sombody started a petition to ban you? How would you feel?

Just get over the fact that he spams. Why don't you block him. Or why don't you just not read his posts like I do. I don't even find him that annoying because I just ignore the guy.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Testify Cap'N! I have no problem with Quartine X, I know he spams, a lot, but you know if he continues to do it and then it becomes a problem, then ban his ass.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
I dont like him, but we dont need to ban him. Its fun to make fun of him :)

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by America's Finest
Ok, ok lets just make fun of him in this thread then. He is a gaywad with no skills at anything and gets owned all the time.

Yea. Another reason not to ban him is that you need someone to smack around in EPW :D

B

·
0 Posts
America's Finest. I'll ban him right now if you would like to be banned along with him. You must be willing to make that sacrifice.

·
Registered
448 Posts
A.M., you should change your signiture because you don't want to get me banned. Or just so it says QuarantineX, why do you always get it wrong? Whatever, some of the stuff you guys say about me is pretty funny, it really doesn't bother me at all.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I have no problem with QX on here.
He has as much right to be here as I do.

Eh I don't think his graphics are 100% or his posts... but that doesn't matter.
In all seriousness I have no reason to want him gone.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
AF, I feel I should forewarn you. Don't obsess yourself over things like this and try to make a big deal out of nothing, because people will turn on you, and you'll become the disliked one. I can already see it a bit in this thread. You can't take things too seriously on here...

·
Registered
840 Posts
I wouldn't go around calling people gaywads like that. In the first place, if he really is gay, who are you to condemn him? Secondly, if he's not, a remark like that is often a desperate attempt to distract attention away from one's own homosexuality. And if that's the case, why be such a pussy about it and stay in the closet? If I was gay, I would walk right up to those conservative republican assholes and fart in their face and ask them if it smells like dick. And besides, we need people like QX around. There's nothing wrong with being a degenerate. They're what makes this country interesting.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Mr. Bad Evil Guy said in post #15 :
I wouldn't go around calling people gaywads like that. In the first place, if he really is gay, who are you to condemn him? Secondly, if he's not, a remark like that is often a desperate attempt to distract attention away from one's own homosexuality. And if that's the case, why be such a pussy about it and stay in the closet? If I was gay, I would walk right up to those conservative republican assholes and fart in their face and ask them if it smells like dick. And besides, we need people like QX around. There's nothing wrong with being a degenerate. They're what makes this country interesting.
Well...what could possibly have drawn you here to grace us with your presence? (unless you showed up during my disappearing act then froget I even said that)

As for QuarantineX, banning him is the easy way out. As a person who obviously has no life, making the internet (or more to the point, this forum) a worse place for him to escape from his sad existence is far funnier :)

Or maybe it's just funnier to me because I'm in an evil mood today?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts