Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, been watching 'bring it to the table' and I just had to question this.
now to be fair I don't know much about Pete Rosenberg but to my understanding he has been sort of a 'voice of the fans'. Please correct me if I am wrong here.
now he is doing this show on the wwe network. A sort of round table where the concept seems to be him representing the views of the fans vs the wwe corporate team.
I personally like how he gives his view then listens to what the other guys say. But I do wonder what you guys all think.

Does Pete Rosenberg speak for you or do you think he has become a 'corporate sellout'?

Mods, if you think this is the wrong section for this post please feel free to move it. Cheers

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Dick.

He also made a pass at Nikki Bella.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
I've enjoyed the interviews he's done but he seems to often side with what the WWE want him to lately. Like the thing with the Roman Reigns thing recently, something about how he's a good heel, I forget what it was but it was daft really.

Apart from that I think he's alright to be fair.

By the way, have you heard this.

Great album!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I've seen quite a few of his interviews with superstars before. But he's obviously become a WWE shill now he's employed by them.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,977 Posts
Don't give a f*ck about him :draper2

·
Registered
12,692 Posts
I don't really know who he is but JBL shits on him every chance he gets.
JBL shits on everyone every chance he gets, it's the only thing he knows how to do as an announcer.

On Rosenberg I don't mind him, I like him on the Michael Kay show in NY but when it comes to WWE yeah he's shill, but all their announcers are, it's a prerequisite to be one lol

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
I like him, but he's the same as Sam Roberts. I get that he's living the dream getting close to WWE, but sometimes he comes off as a shill when it comes to "reprimanding" hardcore fans for going against the company grain too much.

Love it when wrestlers come by HOT 97 and sit down with Rosenberg and his crew, always entertaining.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
LOVE him. Him and Sam Roberts are pros

No matter how much shit JBL throws at him, he always handles it with class and is not afraid to poke fun of himself

·
From 199 to the greatest of all time.
3,654 Posts
I haven't seen enough of him to form a firm opinion as of yet.

That said, the one comment he made that stuck with me is that, "we" chose Roman Reigns. Now, whilst I'm not a Roman Reigns hater, nor a fan, mind you, I hate the "you" and "we" that some, such as him, spout off.

"I" as in "me" didn't. Again, not a hater; I do see potential with Reigns. I just personally have an issue with the use of "we" and "you". Therefore, small sample size admittedly, he has annoyed me thus far.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts