Wrestling Forum banner

1501 - 1520 of 1524 Posts

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Yeah, Sky being sussed out as the SK so early really put scum behind the ball.

And they got a fairly standard scum performance from CP when they probably needed him to have a huge game if they were gonna overcome that.

(I don’t mean that as a knock on CP, who played perfectly fine.)
I mean.. they’re the ones that outed her :heston

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,507 (Edited)
I was confused by Sky’s PM, did she have a factional kill or was the poison her kill which she only received for hammering certain player(s)
She had a factional kill, and could earn two extra poison kills if she killed Shido or Ren

Smark was Shido, then as you know, Alco was Ren

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
Lol, I was wondering how close TKOK’s claim was to verbatim from his role PM.

It didn’t really influence me in either direction, but yes, it was absolutely noted. :lmao

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
Was always going to be tough with so many town power roles and a SK that wasn't shooting but oh well, happy with my performance. I've been scum like 3-4 times in a row now so hopefully I can get a town game soon, people seem to assume I'm scum right now even when I should be looking the most town on play. Big Man shot me for being "too certain Junk was scum" but by that logic he would've shot Poyser as well, he said Junk was 98.6% scum, and the set-up made it obvious Junk was faking.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
I obviously didn't shoot you just because you were too confident on Junk. come on now. if I was wrong and you were town it would have been a big swing towards scum.
I'm sure the paranoia from having lost to me so many times helped as well :lol

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
:kobe8

its not true that I never trust you. not sure why you think that. i've never been the type of player who goes after someone just because they're alive late on in the game so I don't get paranoid.

but it was also you choosing not to go after skybox despite thinking he was the SK. you put him in the list along with your reads and you obviously need him alive as scum. I also thought you wouldn't call for a partial mass claim as town. you literally just called for the players you suspected to claim. and then you didn't give updated reads after chimp flipped so it didn't seem like you were worried about dying. so yeah nothing that would have got you lynched so I chose not to bother and not give any indication I suspected you in case you had something that could prevent it.

·
That's the way it has to be
1,123 Posts
I lied about none of my results.

I killed once, that being Jeff.

If I'd been lynched earlier I was going to falsely claim that non-town had had full fakes to throw the game into chaos (and help town because scum claims would naturally be shakier)

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
:kobe8

its not true that I never trust you. not sure why you think that. i've never been the type of player who goes after someone just because they're alive late on in the game so I don't get paranoid.

but it was also you choosing not to go after skybox despite thinking he was the SK. you put him in the list along with your reads and you obviously need him alive as scum. I also thought you wouldn't call for a partial mass claim as town. you literally just called for the players you suspected to claim. and then you didn't give updated reads after chimp flipped so it didn't seem like you were worried about dying. so yeah nothing that would have got you lynched so I chose not to bother and not give any indication I suspected you in case you had something that could prevent it.
I actually do go for partial mass claims as town, I don't want players I have strong town reads on claiming. Especially if town is well ahead.

1501 - 1520 of 1524 Posts