Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perry speaks in-depth about the night he and his friends jumped to the WWF from WCW and the misconceptions about the move. He also speaks out about his misery in WCW, being unhappy with his decision to go there, how the drug usage for many kicked up a notch while in WCW, management’s adversarial relationship with wrestlers, top guys holding mid-carders down, and more. After listening to all that during the ClubWWI.com discussion, Guttman asks if Saturn is surprised that those who were in WCW management still find work years later. Without mentioning TNA owner Dixie Carter or TNA itself by name, JG asks and Perry lets them have it.

“It’s amazing. The ‘Predictability of Stupidity’ is unbelievable. To believe that someone could see what they did (in WCW) and use their own money to give these people another chance to do it again. Tell me TNA is going to be a successful business. That’s hard to believe. Eventually that woman’s going to run out of money and you have to think someone else will give them the same opportunity. Funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time was one of Vince Russo’s Tweets, obviously after they let him go. He said he was sure glad to see the lucrative deal TNA signed with Hulk Hogan especially since Hogan’s only appearances in TNA are during his Rent-a-Center ads. Nobody should ever get paid to stay home.”

"Perry lets them have it".

·
Registered
547 Posts
That's plain stupid. Hogan's been on every Impact the last couple of months.
The company is growing day by day and seems to be doing fine.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I think this is a dig at hogan/ bischoff and others now and in the past as to the quality of the card and wrestlers.
Like WCW, TNA is grand except for who the owners put their faith in to grow

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
So saturn is a russo guy

·
Registered
399 Posts
Perry who? Oh now I remember ravens itch back in the day .....this guy is still alive? Do you guys remember went along with a story line that had him fall in love with a mop. Who care what this guy says.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Perry who? Oh now I remember ravens itch back in the day .....this guy is still alive? Do you guys remember went along with a story line that had him fall in love with a mop. Who care what this guy says.
He was Raven's enforcer GET IT RIGHT!

·
Premium Member
8,294 Posts
Saturn has a good point; he just said it at a bad time. The product is in a much better place now, but if he'd said that a year ago, people would've fallen all over his words. Bringing in Bischoff, Hogan & Russo nearly ruined TNA.

If a man who spent YEARS wrestling exceptional talent all over the world isn't allowed an opinion, where does that put you? 'Cause I'd certainly rather listen to anything Saturn has to say than the drivel you spout.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Somehow he implies that drug usage was WCW's fault. Nope, its your own damn fault for not being mature enough to handle it. If it was too rough of a job for Perry Saturn, hey, McDonalds is usually hiring.

Not only that, but the reason WCW folded was because of Kellner being a hater of wrestling when he took over Turner Network programming. It could still be alive today despite all the booking craziness had the TV deal not been yanked from them.

Reactions: Emberdon

·
Registered
399 Posts
Saturn has a good point; he just said it at a bad time. The product is in a much better place now, but if he'd said that a year ago, people would've fallen all over his words. Bringing in Bischoff, Hogan & Russo nearly ruined TNA.

If a man who spent YEARS wrestling exceptional talent all over the world isn't allowed an opinion, where does that put you? 'Cause I'd certainly rather listen to anything Saturn has to say than the drivel you spout.
it puts me in the same place as you, in the grand skeem of things my opinion and your opinion means jack. look everyone is entitled to there own opinions doesnt mean very one has to care or listen to them. Saturn to me just sounds bitter and or mad at his former boss for the fact that he never got over or something. plus didnt this guy just get a job with the wwe ? hmmm sound like someone is looking for some brownie points. bottom line is this most wrestlers that are out of work or in wwe and talking down to tna are pretty much like every one in here all there comments are just speculation because they dont know whats going on behind the the closed doors.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
^^^He is morphing into Bam Bam Bigelow right before our very eyes.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Yeah, I was just browsing the internet to see what will Perry freaking Saturn say about someone or something. Good grief.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Fuckin lols!

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
lmao wtf.. i forgot about that shit.. he also was a drag queen for a while LMAO X 2

1 - 20 of 42 Posts