Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
over the weekend Perry Saturn was introduced as a trainer at a NXT Live show so he going to be a full time trainer at the WWE PC orwas it just one time thing?? it has been hinted in the past he was looking to added as a trainer for the WWWE

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
He's been helping out down there for awhile. I believe he's the one behind Cameron/O'Brien using Total Elimination as their tandem finisher. It might be made more permanent rather than part time now. Robbie Brookside is moving stateside to be a full time trainer at the center as well, rather than just being a guest trainer.

·
Premium Member
12,836 Posts
He's been helping out down there for awhile. I believe he's the one behind Cameron/O'Brien using Total Elimination as their tandem finisher. It might be made more permanent rather than part time now. Robbie Brookside is moving stateside to be a full time trainer at the center as well, rather than just being a guest trainer.
They really have an amazing group of trainers down there!

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,843 Posts
Though I have a personal vendetta against him, I think he was an innovative and under-appreciated worker who has a lot of skills to hand down.

Reactions: funnyfaces1

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,114 Posts
Fantastic news to hear if true. Dude was very versatile in the ring and was shafted in WCW and the WWF, so at least he's being given a chance to help guys develop and expand their movesets.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
He used to be close friends with Triple H, and I think they were even trained at the same time by Killer Kowalski. It can't hurt to have connections like that. And he was always a hell of a wrestler in ECW and WCW.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have seen reports too about larry zbyszko has done some works in NXT before and he was there for the opening of the performance center. So is he trying to get a job too with the WWE/NXT maybe as a trainer. Also D Lo Brown has say he like to return to the WWE as a trainer too.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Trips hooking up all of his friends I see. :lol

Positive news for Saturn though, he really was a great ring worker. Used to love him and The Radicals in general. Hopefully he can apply his ability well and the talent down makes great use of his awesome moveset.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
That's good to hear, he has a lot to offer the young guys there and it gives him some direction in life. He's lost friends, got shot for stopping someone from being raped and ended up homeless for a while, so he deserves this.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
This is great news although he was a complete joke in the WWF I went back and saw him have some great matches in WCW So He'll definitely add some great knowledge to the NXT Wrestlers.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
The moral of this story is to always be nice to the guys you ride in the car with.

Oh, and be a wrestling genius.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Great to hear he's finally got something to do. We already have two dead Radicalz, didn't need another one to join them as Saturn was very close to it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts