Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that this forum has lots of members but no eFed. Is it b/c none of you want one or that the idea never came up?

·
Administrator
59,123 Posts
We had an E-Fed for many, many years but it recently closed due to inactivity.

Before anyone asks, I'm not bringing it back unless the original head EPW guy ask. And even then he would have to have some type of plan on how it's going to be active again. It's been removed twice now.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I know of no other major wrestling forum that does not have an active e-fed. Seems a bit odd hat the supposed "largest on the internet" could not. It should come back.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
I know of no other major wrestling forum that does not have an active e-fed. Seems a bit odd hat the supposed "largest on the internet" could not. It should come back.
Headliner just said why it got removed(twice) and yet you still want it back?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^Yes I agree with this post, that's what struck me as very odd. It's a very large place and people are always interested in eFedding, if not just to make the forum a bit more interactive.

^Those were due to circumstances at the time from the looks of it, nothing more than the people at the time, not a real problem.

I would be happy to lead to cause in it as I have quite a few years in experience with both managing and efedding in an eFed.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I know of an efed that'd be happy to partner up with this site. It obviously doesn't have nearly the amount of activity that this one does, but it's been running for 7 years.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Headliner just said why it got removed(twice) and yet you still want it back?
How much sense does it make that every other site has one that works just find but yet the largest forum on the web can't? It sounds like you just had/have the wrong people behind it.

·
Administrator
59,123 Posts
Not the wrong people. E-Fed has been a running joke to members on this site for years. "lol E-Fed" is normally the common phrase used whenever E-Fed is brought up.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Not the wrong people. E-Fed has been a running joke to members on this site for years. "lol E-Fed" is normally the common phrase used whenever E-Fed is brought up.
How does that support your premise? The wrong people were not behind it yet the execution of the product led to it being a joke among your members. I fail to see your logic.

·
Administrator
59,123 Posts
No. You're off base completely. Many members seen the concept of E-Fed and thought it sucked. That's how the phrase started. It's not coming back so there's no point in arguing this. And no, a new one will not be started.

·
Registered
452 Posts
No. You're off base completely. Many members seen the concept of E-Fed and thought it sucked. That's how the phrase started. It's not coming back so there's no point in arguing this. And no, a new one will not be started.
Fair enough. When it comes to this, other sites obviously just know what theyre doing. I suppose having a reason to visit the other sites prevents a monopoly of sorts for this site which is a good thing for all.

·
Administrator
59,123 Posts
Once again, you're off base. At one point E-Fed was pretty big on this forum. Our E-Fed had a nice 9 year run. Sometimes shit gets old, things are no longer cool to do, and it's nothing people can do about it. The EPW team worked hard when the fed was at it's peak, and worked hard during times of inactivity. You're more than welcome to find another forum if you want to E-Fed this bad.

There's nothing else to discuss.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.