Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a minute since I've posted something one here and I was wondering what would your Perfect Wrestlemania Main Event be for me it would have to be

1. Solid Entrances-nothing too drawn out and overdone but we all know Wrestlemania is known for its eye-catching entrances

2. Good buildup-it seems most buildup for Wrestlemania matches start at the Royal Rumble. Well for the perfect Main Event it last to at the very least start planting seeds in the summer of the previous year.

3. Wrestlers that can each carry a match-self explanatory

4. The match has to tell a story

5. Clear fan favorite- nobody wants to see a face v face or heel v heel match as the main event(the exception being The Rock v John Cena where nobody on earth wanted Cena to win)

What do you guys think is the formula to a perfect Wrestlemania Main Event?

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
It's been a minute since I've posted something one here and I was wondering what would your Perfect Wrestlemania Main Event be for me it would have to be

1. Solid Entrances-nothing too drawn out and overdone but we all know Wrestlemania is known for its eye-catching entrances

2. Good buildup-it seems most buildup for Wrestlemania matches start at the Royal Rumble. Well for the perfect Main Event it last to at the very least start planting seeds in the summer of the previous year.

3. Wrestlers that can each carry a match-self explanatory

4. The match has to tell a story

5. Clear fan favorite- nobody wants to see a face v face or heel v heel match as the main event(the exception being The Rock v John Cena where nobody on earth wanted Cena to win)

What do you guys think is the formula to a perfect Wrestlemania Main Event?
I wanted Cena to win.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Shield triple threat
Bryan vs Lesnar
Cena vs Bryan
Rollins vs Shawn Michaels
Heel Cena vs Austin

And the list goes on

You know something good. Lesnar/Reigns doesnt do it for me

·
Registered
616 Posts
Reactions: Triple-B

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
This year, it would have been Brock/Bryan.

Next year, the perfect Main Event for me is The Rock vs. Daniel Bryan, with The Rock winning the title at the Rumble and Bryan winning the Rumble. Would be a perfect way for Bryan to finally win the Rumble, and it would also help The Rock rehabilitate his public image and popularity after being associated with the Reigns disaster. It would also have maybe the greatest crowd of all time and has the most potential as a storyline. Rock/Brock II is a big money match but I would have it be the title match at the 2016 Royal Rumble if Brock re-signs.

It's rare when the WWE actually gets the main event right. They've failed to do so in each of the last 4 WMs undoubtedly by now, and probably more than that if you choose to go further back:

WM 30: What we got was good, but Bryan/HHH, Bryan/Heel Champion CM Punk would have been amazing. I also would have done Taker/Cena at WM XXX.

WM 29: Should have been headlined by Cena/Rock/Punk. Taker/Brock should have happened this year; if Brock had to job to someone, he loses less momentum losing to Taker than to Triple H.

WM 28: Punk/Heel Triple H should have been the title match here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts