Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The POUUUNNCCCEEE!

Roman is a huge dude and he is pretty quick for his size. The pounce would make a great secondary finisher for him.

Like if his opponent moves, he can rebound off the ropes and blast them with the pounce as a shock finish.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
The POUUUNNCCCEEE!

Roman is a huge dude and he is pretty quick for his size. The pounce would make a great secondary finisher for him.

Like if his opponent moves, he can rebound off the ropes and blast them with the pounce as a shock finish.

Thoughts?
As much as I would love to see Roman Reigns use the Pounce, I don't think he'd be up for it. That's a heavy impact every time for him. Monty Brown from TNA was a different type of beast than Reigns. He was much more hardcore and willing to take a hit.

Big E is a dude who should adopt the Pounce. You know he doesn't mind a full, running head on hit.

That's one of my all time favorite moves by the way.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
Nah, even though I really dig The Pounce, it's too similar to the spear.

Though, I do agree that at least someone needs to bring back a good ol Jacknife. Reigns could work with it, but I don't know if I could see him lifting as many big guys like Kev did.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
As much as I would love to see Roman Reigns use the Pounce, I don't think he'd be up for it. That's a heavy impact every time for him. Monty Brown from TNA was a different type of beast than Reigns. He was much more hardcore and willing to take a hit.

Big E is a dude who should adopt the Pounce. You know he doesn't mind a full, running head on hit.

That's one of my all time favorite moves by the way.
MTE about Big E using it.

He should definitely use a powerbomb, or like I mentioned before, a Rock Bottom or another variant of a side slam.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I don't like the superman punch. It looks too damn fake especially when they cut the camera angle and you can tell he's nowhere near the guys face. That's just the smark in me talking.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
his 2 main moves are very over and look great just give him some more regular moves

he needs to bring back moment of silence

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I think a running powerbomb or running power slam could benefit the tough guy persona he's attempting to portray. Sure powerbombs are as generic as a powerhouse can be but adding the running aspect it could make it seem more devastating.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

I'd like to see Reigns try The Pounce at least once just to see what it would look like.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts