Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perfect opportunity missed for Kharma by not coming back last night at Extreme Rules. Taking out the Bellas like she promised as her new dream could of happened but it didnt. That would of been an epic moment. Will she ever come back??? I know she is grieving for the loss of her baby

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Not sure but I think all the fanboys here love that Layla returned and not Kharma.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Yeah, if the rumor of the Bellas being done with the WWE is true, then at least it would have been a great way for them to go out, at the hands of Kharma as she said would happen.

So now what, Beth Phoenix gets her belt back from Layla, then Kharma returns?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
well kharmaorgtfo was trending on twitter last night so Im assuming a lot of people care about and want to see Kharma. Myself included

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Layla will serve as a good buffer until Kharma returns. While I'm" personally not looking forward to Kharma's predictable booking, I will say that she probably won't be back until the summer. Layla could make for a good underdog babyface if they pair her with the bigger Kharma, Natalya and Beth, similar to what they did with Trish vs Jazz and Victoria back in '03. That's actually a dynamic I could be interested in.

I understand that WWE wanted to "swerve" the fans, but when the comes to the Divas division, I think people could less what happens in that division tbh.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Kharma will be back when she is ready, not before. Notwithstanding the Royal Rumble appearance there is no way that Vince is going to force her back in the ring before she is in a fit state to do so.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Kharma will be back when she is ready, not before. Notwithstanding the Royal Rumble appearance there is no way that Vince is going to force her back in the ring before she is in a fit state to do so.
This. Perhaps she is not ready. Losing a child is something very hard to deal with and I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. She needs to be 100% there both mentally and physically. Especially the mentally part, otherwise you could really injure someone if you're not thinking straight.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
One of the Bella's don't have to be a Champion for Kharma to get her retribution on them. The fact Eve mentioned Kharma while the Bella's looked afraid of the possibility of it being her makes me think it's going to happen anyway.

Besides, I'm stoked for Layla getting the Kelly Kelly face push as she doesn't make me want to change the channel and can actually put on a good match. I could easily find myself on Layla's side if she were to ever find herself in a feud with Kharma.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Kharma will be back eventually I am sure. I was really hoping Kharma was going to squash the Bellas but I guess that's how things go.
Layla getting the title and her fueding with whoever is going to challenge her for it (Beth? Eve? AJ?) is just filler for the Beth/Kharma "money" fued.

Or who knows. Maybe she will show up tonight.

·
Premium Member
17,328 Posts
I think Kharma is only an IWC wet dream. She will be the Mark Henry for a bit (diva wise) and then get buried by kelly kelly in no time. So, let her take her time coming back. That way the few months of domination will be a little more exciting.

·
Premium Member
44,391 Posts
I was stunned when I read that Layla came back and not Kharma. I was like "Wow...that's disappointing". Sure Layla is hot, but...yeah, that's it.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Wait for it.The Bellas are probably gonna bitch tonight on RAW for the unexpected Layla then Kharma will come and send them packing.End of Bellas.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Bellas contract ends today so Raw could be their last show so Kharma needs to come back tonight to get revenge if Bellas are really leaving the company after tonight

1 - 20 of 22 Posts