Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I have seen it appears as though Ziggler, and Swagger may actually stick together, and possibly form a legit tag team. Personally, I would love to see them drop Vickie(she can join Del Rio), and form a real alliance with each other. I thought that the name "Perfect Americans" is cheesy enough for wrestling, and compliments both of their characters.

This may sound stupid, but I also feel like both men should change attire. The attire that Swagger wears is just to plain. He should go old school with simple trunks. Maybe have him wear the ever so classic "William Regal All Red Attire" that Daniel Bryan wore during his time all over the world, and in the WWE. If not all red, then maybe all navy blue.

As for Ziggler I still think he has "jobber" attire, and I think he should roll with something like what "The Hitman" Bret Hart used to wear except with his own look, and designs. Dolph has the build for that type of attire, and I think it would suit him well. Adopt the Super Kick as your finisher, and I think he is on his way to the top.

·
Registered
221 Posts
They are a legit tag team. Name might be too corny. Swagger should wear his Kurt Angle ring attire. I like that. Zigglers attire is fine too, I think.

They are the body donnas 2k11

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are a legit tag team. Name might be too corny. Swagger should wear his Kurt Angle ring attire. I like that. Zigglers attire is fine too, I think.

They are the body donnas 2k11
I disagree, the Body Donnas would have never established themselves in the singles division. Both Ziggler, and Swagger have. Obviously both are unsuccessful former world champions. Ziggler's obviously short lived, and Swagger with a more legit reign due to length, but really sad for both.

I can't stand the fact that Swagger is copying Angle, and I think it's the wrong move. Jack doesn't remind me of Angle in the least bit. Jack is his own man, and I think he needs his own look. Ziggler has "it", but I don't think he is ready just yet. However, I like what they both offer they just need some fine tuning.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
From what I have seen it appears as though Ziggler, and Swagger may actually stick together, and possibly form a legit tag team. Personally, I would love to see them drop Vickie(she can join Del Rio), and form a real alliance with each other. I thought that the name "Perfect Americans" is cheesy enough for wrestling, and compliments both of their characters.

This may sound stupid, but I also feel like both men should change attire. The attire that Swagger wears is just to plain. He should go old school with simple trunks. Maybe have him wear the ever so classic "William Regal All Red Attire" that Daniel Bryan wore during his time all over the world, and in the WWE. If not all red, then maybe all navy blue.

As for Ziggler I still think he has "jobber" attire, and I think he should roll with something like what "The Hitman" Bret Hart used to wear except with his own look, and designs. Dolph has the build for that type of attire, and I think it would suit him well. Adopt the Super Kick as your finisher, and I think he is on his way to the top.
I would prefer the name "The All American Perfection." I actually like Swagger's current attire but wish he wore other colors besides the black and gold. Ziggler's attire is fine, but he needs the same color scheme as Swagger.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I think it's an interesting idea but I can't see it lasting long, certainly not past Survivor Series. Both are needed as single wrestlers and would accomplish more on their own than together. Ziggler is a midcard heel that will likely progress up the card very soon. Swagger is a lower midcard heel that will likely take Ziggler's spot on the card when he moves up. It seems like tagging at this time would slow down their momentum.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I think a proper feud between them, with one (probably Swagger) turning face would do more for both men than a tag run. However, if they're serious about rebuilding the tag titles it wouldn't be a terrible idea to keep them together either. Ziggler is performing well enough right now to make either option entertaining

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Personally I've wanted to see an upper midcard heel duo get a JeriShow-esque push. Ziggler & Swagger are perfect for this role. Creative has already blew multiple chances to resurrect the tag division, first with DiBiase/Rhodes' break up, and then the Miz & R-Truth firing angle. Not going with "The All American Perfection" (has a nice ring to it) as a pairing would be yet another lost opportunity

·
Registered
970 Posts
Hopefully they're using this as a platform for Ziggler to part with Vicki while still allowing him to stay heel.

He could do the standard "attacking partner after loss" thing, it'd keep him as a heel, but give them an excuse to separate them all.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts
Have been saying this for a long while, they need to stay as a tag team for a while (possibly 6 months), I remember back in the 80's & 90's when you had the likes of The Hennan Family & Camp Cornette where a manager (in this case Vickie) would have a few 'clients' and it was kind of an unofficial faction/stable, would really love wrestling to go back to this as I think it really eleavted some of the more mediocre talent. So yeah would like to see them staying as a team for 5 or 6 months and then have Swagger turning face (I really think he would make a great face character).

However that name sucks.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I would prefer the name "The All American Perfection." I actually like Swagger's current attire but wish he wore other colors besides the black and gold. Ziggler's attire is fine, but he needs the same color scheme as Swagger.
I was thinking about this last night, and also came up with the tag name 'All American Perfection.' Just about to come on here and mention it to see if it sticks, and you already done it...

I think they do need a tag team name. Miz and Truth have one, as do Kofi and Bourne and the name makes it seem like less of a random pairing thrown together.

I also hope that the feud between Ziggler and Swagger doesn't happen, and they actually form a lengthy alliance with each other with Vickie at their side. Swagger needs a manager and with Vickie he can win the world title again IMO. As could Ziggler although he is getting to the point where he could handle it on his own.

·
Banned
367 Posts
Why the hell must they have a "name"? "Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger" sounds good enough. I hate conveniently made-up names like Air Boom, JeriShow, Awesome Truth. Like what the hell? You guys are paid professional writers and you come up with some name that is easily put together? I want some freakin creativity man! At least "Nexus" sounded good. Then, the writers had to come up with "New Nexus". Like, Seriously.

Fuck, FCW writers can come up with a fuckin cool name called "The Ascension". Loser WWE writers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts