Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so freakin mad right now. No matter what I do I can't win on the freaking game. It gets on my nerves.

And staplers. People do not know how to use staplers properly. I was in my Current Events class today and everyday we have to write like 6-8 paragraphs on articles in the newspaper. So when this one girl was done since she writes like a girl which means one letter takes up two freaking lines she had like 2 papers full. So she comes up to the teachers desk and takes the stapler and barely squezes it and it doens't staple and then she says to the teacher that the stapler is empty.

I'm like you freakin moron press down harder ho.

Then the teacher says ok and she goes back to her seat and then he takes the stapler and squezes harder and it works. IT WASN"T EMPTY SHE WAS JUST BEING A WOMEN. WOMEN ARE WEAK so says Shakespeare.

People get on my nerves. And i'm running out of nerves for people to get on so i'm soon to kill people for doing stupid stuff.

EDIT" then i was in first perioud to day and people said it was snowing and i'm like your crazy and then it really was. i'm like wtf it doesn't snow down heare.

I"M GOING TO BED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
So you're obsessed with Houston now? Whatever happened to your Seattle phase?

Oh... as far as the topic goes... all I got was you telling me about a girl who didn't know how to use a stapler, and how you got some snow...OK then.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Ia hate old people, they allways think I'm some sort of criminal and that they can't do ANYTHING wrong.

They keep eyeing me down, those stupid old people. I'm glad I never was old.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Old people always act like I'm gonna mug them, like I've got a gun or something along those lines. I'm nothing like an intimidating(sp?) person either. Stupid coffin dodgers.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man you are so stupid. When I say i'm gona kill somebody that means i'm not. I can't. It says in the bible thou shalt not kill. That's why I wouldn't mind like getting a job in the swat team so in some cases it's ok to kill people.

Now stfu before I kill you.

And cowie good one you really got Brck on that one.

·
Banned
8 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
I'm so freakin mad right now. No matter what I do I can't win on the freaking game. It gets on my nerves.

And staplers. People do not know how to use staplers properly. I was in my Current Events class today and everyday we have to write like 6-8 paragraphs on articles in the newspaper. So when this one girl was done since she writes like a girl which means one letter takes up two freaking lines she had like 2 papers full. So she comes up to the teachers desk and takes the stapler and barely squezes it and it doens't staple and then she says to the teacher that the stapler is empty.

I'm like you freakin moron press down harder ho.

Then the teacher says ok and she goes back to her seat and then he takes the stapler and squezes harder and it works. IT WASN"T EMPTY SHE WAS JUST BEING A WOMEN. WOMEN ARE WEAK so says Shakespeare.

People get on my nerves. And i'm running out of nerves for people to get on so i'm soon to kill people for doing stupid stuff.

EDIT" then i was in first perioud to day and people said it was snowing and i'm like your crazy and then it really was. i'm like wtf it doesn't snow down heare.

I"M GOING TO BED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Kill yourself. You have wasted 13 years of oxygen already.

·
Banned
8 Posts
You are 13 until I say otherwise, maggot. Not to mention you are from Easley, which makes you a redneck. That shit-hole of a town in a meth-bust dream. Go back to smoking your crack-pipe behind the local Ingles. You fucking white trash in Pickins County fucking disgust me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts