Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seeing as this is the rants section im just gonna rant about dumbasss people.

i was messing round with this lad a cuple of weeks ago and he 'fingered' me
Anyways hes been denying the whole thing happend so making me look like a lying sad stupid bitch. and im like HELLO WHY WUD I LIE BOWT THAT? Godamit :mad: so i was lIke WHY DID U DO IT IF U JUST GONNA DENY IT U DICK.
And he was saying all this shit behind ma back saying that i was an ugly bitch and stuff and i was like hello u not so good yaself are ya?:eek:

AND something else that has been pissing me off. Apparantly im A mosher/goth/sk8r freak/avril lavigne coppier

A) because i wear my eyeliner really dark
B)because i have some long stripy socks
C) cos i like her music
D) cos i want pink hair
E) cos i have black nail varnish on

AND IM LIKE HELLO HOW THE FUCK CAN U SAY ALL THIS U DICKS.
so they all better piss off and stay out of my way or i'll throw a pancake in their face 2moro:p

Thanks 4 taking your time 2 read this shit and get it off my chest.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Why/who would you go around telling people that a guy fingered you?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
That sucks! i hate it when your telling the truth, but people dont beleive you, then you lose friends/lovers etc. its the sh*ttiest thing ever!

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Same old story of assholes. I say we tie 'em all to a pole and set hungry dogs on 'em!!!

(Does that help??)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Avril is just gay. Avril coppier is worse.

Don't worry about him. Just let him know hes not getting any action from you again....

Then tell everyone he's got a small dick. Problem solved. :agree:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont copy avril.
I wore my eyeliner like that b4 i even knew who she was. I like black nail varnish and pink hairs so cool!

Had an even worse day 2 day. DAMN i hate lads so much. Maybe i'll take up youradvice bofpak :)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TheRealAustin said:
This shit is really funny.

LISTEN U MORON, IF U THINK MY LIFE AND THE STUFF IVE WRITTEN BOWT IS FUNNY U R EITHER SICK IN DA HEAD OR A COMPLETE DICKED. sO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KEEP OUT OF MY WAY ASSHOLE:mad:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yeah you tell him Laura. He's such a DICKED!!(Dickhead)

·
Registered
61 Posts
xxtorriewilsonxx said:

LISTEN U MORON, IF U THINK MY LIFE AND THE STUFF IVE WRITTEN BOWT IS FUNNY U R EITHER SICK IN DA HEAD OR A COMPLETE DICKED. sO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KEEP OUT OF MY WAY ASSHOLE:mad:
Wow...I think you are so mature. Thanks for calling me all those words. Helped me get through the day. :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
One more thing...slow down when you type so it doesn't come out like this:
U R EITHER SICK IN DA HEAD OR A COMPLETE DICKED. sO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KEEP OUT OF MY WAY ASSHOLE
.......:) Okay..And try typing without the CAPS LOCK on all the time..I hate that.

[edit] AND NEXT TIME TRY NOT DOUBLE POSTING... I HATE THAT. -Kaneanite

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
do you think my life is a big joke to you?
Well it's not actually, and dont start with me i'm not in the best of moods today ask anyone. And
HEY i wudd've said hey welcome bla bla bla, But u laughed at this thread.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Meh, take Bofpaks advice and karate kick the guy in the knackers... there's nothing more painful than getting bolluck bashed, the pain is unbareable.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts