Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Abyss - Get this fat piece of shit Mick Foley wannabe off my TV. Your not intimidating, your not a MONSTER, your hardcore matches are some of the worst ever, GTFO my wrestling show. I NEVER want to see a thumbtack spot or barbed wire spot ever again.

Orlando Jordan - Why does TNA still have this TRANNY employed? I don't want to see a wrestler lookin like Whoppi Goldberg on my TV screen acting like he wants to fuck the TNA lockeroom always suckin on lolipops and what not. Seriously go away.

Eric Young - Talk about a jobber whose ran his course. How many more times can TNA repackage him? The truth is he will ALWAYS be a goofball, He will NEVER be taken seriously, and as a wrestler hes about as generic as they come. He brings nothing to the table seriously get the fuck outta here. Your done.

Ink Inc. - I know some people think these guys are decent but I don't care. What is so great about seeing Jesse Neal who has about as much experience in the ring as Mike Tenay and a douchebag named Shannon Moore who's never been anything but your generic highflyer model 101? Seriously Glam Rock? Wtf kind of fruity shit is that? What the hell is up with TNA and seeming the need to have guys who question their sexuality apart of their wrestling show? Seriously Ink Inc. are douchebags, they are FAR from anything special in the ring, Jesse Neal is a complete Jobber and Shannon Moore is a Bitch, get off my TV screen.

Jeff Jarret - NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR FAKE ASS MMA techniques. Seriously who the fuck has EVER given a rats ass about Jeff Jarret? Nobody gave a shit about him 10 years ago when he was a part of the death of WCW and nobody gives a shit about him now. And I don't care how many times this fucker is gonna shove down our throats that hes the "TNA Founder blah blah blah" Well thats ALL you are Double J...The guy who started TNA..THAT'S. IT. You are NOT a main eventer, you are NOT someone that draws money GTFO my TV screen. This dude couldn't draw a dime even if he was given a fuckin stencil.

**TAKES DEEP BREATH**........venting over.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Your analogy of Ink Inc as glam rock is much better suited for Rock N Rave Infection. Ink Inc is more 80's hardcore punk than anything. And Ink Inc, imo are a solid tag team, I don't see much that's wrong with them, I just think they aren't as exciting as MCMG, which in of itself is hard to accomplish. I don't think Abyss should leave, I just think the direction of his character is bad. If he was just a bad ass monster who took care of business and didn't talk as much, he'd be fine in my book. Jarrett founded the company, not much you can do there. Orlando Jordan to me would work a lot better if his bisexual gimmick wasn't so over the top. I like him and Young as a team, not a serious one, but if Orlando would tune the bi gimmick down a bit, they'd be a really entertaining comedy/jobber team.

If you still count Hogan as a wrestler, then yes, I want him to leave forever.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your analogy of Ink Inc as glam rock is much better suited for Rock N Rave Infection. Ink Inc is more 80's hardcore punk than anything. And Ink Inc, imo are a solid tag team, I don't see much that's wrong with them, I just think they aren't as exciting as MCMG, which in of itself is hard to accomplish. I don't think Abyss should leave, I just think the direction of his character is bad. If he was just a bad ass monster who took care of business and didn't talk as much, he'd be fine in my book. Jarrett founded the company, not much you can do there. Orlando Jordan to me would work a lot better if his bisexual gimmick wasn't so over the top. I like him and Young as a team, not a serious one, but if Orlando would tune the bi gimmick down a bit, they'd be a really entertaining comedy/jobber team.
Shannon Moore and the "Glam Rock" thing has always been something hes pushed. He even said "Welcome Glam Rock" one time Impact.

If you still count Hogan as a wrestler, then yes, I want him to leave forever.
I didn't post him because I felt he was already too obvious. Same with Russo.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Dixie Carter, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, Kevin Nash, Sting, Brother Ray, Brother Devon, Orlando Jordan, Earl Hebner, Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, Rob Terry, Terry Taylor, Jason Hervey, Dale Oliver.

I'm sure there are some that I've forgotten.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Team 3D
Abyss
Ink Inc
Tommy Dreamer
Stevie Richards

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Hernandez - He adds nothing to the product, except adding on top of the wage bill. He's in Triple A, yet TNA are still hiring him? Rumours are flying that he loves AAA and his contract is up early next year, so chances are he won't be resigning with TNA, so why keep him. If he does come back to TNA, what will he do? Be someones bodyguard and thats it. Get homicide and form LAX or GTFO imo.

Robbie E - Change his gimmick, send him to a wrestling school that isn't Team 3D's, learn how to talk and learn how to not be boring as hell! Chances are, none of these will happen, so he has to go. Seriously, a jersey shore rip off as the "leader" of a wrestling division that used to stand head and shoulders above every other division in the world? Not nice I tell you.

Cookie/Becky Bayless - Overrated and annoying. Say no more.

Hamada - Yes she is possibly the most talented femal competitor on the roster, but her wages are ridiculous, considering shes on a ppa contract, and she doesn't have a certain look, she can hardly speak English and she couldn't draw fly to shit. She also isn't over with anyone except the hamada marks.

Amazing Red - A boring, generic, high flying-101, jobbing, emotionless, i-cant-talk-and-ive-got-no-charisma-whatsoever spot monkey. Exactly what TNA doesn't need, as it prepares to move forward.

Eric Young - What the O.P said, bring back world elite or tell him to go.

Kiyoshi - Same as Eric Young.

Rob Terry - He has a lot of potential, he just needs to tone down his muscle, and spend another year in wrestling school. Simple, really.

Jimmy Hart - He's still on the roster page, so tell him to go.

Christy Hemme - Everytime I see her interviewing someone, it just feels so awkward and cringeful to watch it. I don't know what it is about her, I just can't stand watching her interviews. Lauren was great, and I don't see why she went? The only thing Hemme has got going for her is her looks, and her finishing move if she every competes again.

Team 3D - The contributed to the tag division, and they were the pioneers of it for several years. Team 3D has ran its course, and it's finally time to call it a day for them. Sure, they're the most successful tag team ever, and rightfully so, but they're just too stubborn to admit its time to say good bye. I'm pretty sure they cost a lot to keep a hold of aswell.

Tommy Dreamer - Send him to the back as a road agent, or a part of creative, or even talent relations, hell even have him as a scout! He's so boring and monotone its unbelievable. And like Team 3D, i'm sure he'll cost a lot to keep around as an on screen talent.

Hire Petey Williams, Chuck Taylor and Homicide (if you wish to keep a hold of hernandez), try and bring in a masked luchador type character, maybe el generico or mistico, and you've got an amazing roster! Push Wolfe and Magnus in singles competition, but in the short term in the tag division. Have MCMG be the pioneers of tag team wrestling heading in to the next 5 or 6 years, followed by Beer Money inc. Have Abyss not talk, and give him a mouthpeice (Jim Mitchell, if there is a god up there) and give him the "I don't give a shit, i'm just going to blackhole slam you through a flaming table with thumbtacks stapled to it because i'm 6'6 near 350 pounds and i don't want to be a jobber" character, and you've got your monster. Have Kurt Angle fade out of the title picture after a 4 month long reign, defeating Hardy. Have Anderson and Joe, possibly with the defecting AJ Styles single handedly take out Immortal. Have Matt Morgan be what The Big Show is now, a constant threat to any title at any time, but never quite capture it. Push Williams and Kendrick as the pioneers of the X-division, and have Mickie, Angelina and Sarita head the knockouts.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Dixie Carter, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, Kevin Nash, Sting, Brother Ray, Brother Devon, Orlando Jordan, Earl Hebner, Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, Rob Terry, Terry Taylor, Jason Hervey, Dale Oliver.

I'm sure there are some that I've forgotten.
Terry Taylor was the head booker when WCW was at its peak(1996-1998), shame that he doesnt have it anymore.

I will add Bob Ryder too, he was part of the booking committee who agreed to put the WCW title on David Arquette.

And Nash is gone, why put him when he already left the Company..

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Terry Taylor was the head booker when WCW was at its peak(1996-1998), shame that he doesnt have it anymore.

I will add Bob Ryder too, he was part of the booking committee who agreed to put the WCW title on David Arquette.

And Nash is gone, why put him when he already left the Company..
Beacuse the title said FOREVER. While Nash may not be around right now I could easily see him back at some point so he was worth a mention.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Okay.

Abyss
I'm tired of this guy after his ridiculous "Abyssamania" push followed by his heel turn. Why are they pushing this guy? He's done. He might have been with TNA for a long time, but I can't stand him any more.

Hulk Hogan
This guy doesn't draw shit in this day of age! He's only around for the money and because of him, he has helped make this year in TNA more embarrassing than before.

Eric Bischoff
You can call him a great producer if you want to, but he's just another cancer in this company. Bischoff thinks that the older guys and former WWE talent should be at the top instead of the TNA wrestlers that have worked their asses off for years! What he doesn't realise is that the shit he did in WCW doesn't work in another company. Just leave already.

Vince Russo
Why does this guy even have a job when he should have been gone years ago? Does he have a collection of nude Dixie Carter pictures or something? His writing, booking, etc has been atrocious and 2010 has been horrible under him. Despite attempts for new bookers to replace him, Russo is still booking to everybody's disappointment.

Team 3D
These guys should've been out of the company weeks ago and moved on, however they signed a new contract with TNA, only for another stupid singles wrestlers run. Just leave already.

The Shore
Nobody likes you, please fuck off. The Shore shouldn't have got a huge push and a horrible X Division title win, not to mention the fact that they have Becky Bayless wrestling when she's horrible. Out the door.

Hernandez:
Since he likes working in AAA where he gets treated decently, just release him so he can just stay there.

Dixie Carter
Since you have been nothing but a screw-up due to making horrible decisions for TNA and dropping the ball on what could have been great acquisitions for the company, you need to back off. If someone else buys TNA, drop Dixie.

Earl Hebner
At the good old age of 61, Earl Hebner still has a job. How about you just retire and let younger referees get into the company. Okay, so you screwed Bret? We know already.

Ric Flair
2010 is not the year where people want to see you bleed every second in a wrestling match. I wouldn't mind Flair being kept to a manager or an advertising figure for the company, but other than that, leave.

Tommy Dreamer
Okay, this whole ECW thing has gone on longer than needed. If he's willing to work backstage, feel free to but other than that, I don't need to hear more crying about ECW or the fact that you gave people shots at the WWE.

·
Purebred Powerhouse
5,754 Posts
I'm honestly surprised to see some of the choices here.

Eric Young is a very capable old-school style worker. He's an entertaining performer, who (when booked right) generally has a strong connection with the crowd. Those are typically the type of individuals a creative mind would hope to have on their rosters.

When a guy like Young isn't utilized in the right capacity, it falls on the shoulders of the bookers. There's no way Eric Young couldn't fit into the programming in some capacity. His goofball shenanigans should place him as the Santino Marella of TNA.

Instead, he's just wasted. Oh, and he's got a wicked good piledriver. But, I suppose since he doesn't do backflips off the turnbuckles or slap his leg every time he throws a kick, the IWC will shit on his old-school style of 'rasslin.

Go figure.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Besides Bob Ryder, people I want to see gone:

Every EV2 guy(except Kendrick), people dont care about them anymore, leave for good plz.

Hogan: Only cares about the money and himself.

AJ Styles: Overrated, cant work as a heel, vanilla midget, bland look, casual fans dont give a shit about him.

3D: Your time is up, guys, and you as singles wrestlers = rating killers, its Kip/BG James all over again.

Desmond Wolfe: ROH reject, dull,overrated,injury-prone.

G-me: ROH rejects, horrible on the mic, do SPOTZ,look like 12-year old kids,horrible ring-attire.

Ms T: If she doesnt come back after FR, get rid of her.

Dixie Carter: You make Jerry Jones and Al Davis look like geniuses.

Rob Terry: Go to Japan to improve your ring skills, it worked for the A-train.

Hernandez: Hasnt appeared in months, let him go, he is enjoying his time in Mexico.

Abyss: Go to japan or take time off and lose weight, still cant believe WWE wanted to sign him..oh wait I forgot that Jhonny Ace sucks.

The idiots who designed the TNA website.

·
Purebred Powerhouse
5,754 Posts
The whole product just needs to be streamlined. There's so few definitive things about TNA. And, with the few distinctive things they do have, they don't utilize or emphasize them nearly enough.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Vince Russo mainly.
Hogan isn't needed anymore. He's done his job, and that is to give TNA some credibility amongst pro wrestlers. Then again, he did ruin that credibility by breaking kayfabe on Reaction.
Orlando Jordan
Rob Terry

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
hogan, bischoff, jarrett, dixie carter, vince russo.....those are at the top of the list

Then i also have team 3d, tommy dreamer, stevie richards, foley, nash, sting, rob terry, orlando jordan .

i promise if tna got rid of all of these guys the product would be 50 times better.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Orlando Jordan
Mike Tenay
Taz
Earl Hebner
Christy Hemme
Tommy Dreamer
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Brian Hebner
Kiyoshi
Tara
Sharkboy

If TNA released those people then they would be close to having a much better product.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts