Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every person I've ever known with tattoos are always ex convicts,have no talents, passion and usually have a horrible relationship with their families. The last guy I knew with a plethora of tattoos turned out to be sexually remedial and was a three time loser. The only conversation these people can hold is about how many times they've been in county jail. Women with tattoos are simply sluts and make poor mothers. Guys with tattoos are narcissistic jack asses who sleep with men and women,in jail they dig in male buttocks out of jail they sodomize women to be reminded of gay sex.

Tattoos are a sign of low intelligence and untrustworthy beings. Anyone that has a tattoo on their hands,neck,face,lower leg are usually the worse offenders. They want everyone to see they're insane, vagrants, uninteresting and are only good for a one night stand at the truck stop. Both male and females with tramp,convict,loser stamps aka Tattoos. Especially if they have tattoos of drugs,guns,naked women or men,or random Chinese words they have no idea what it truly means. "That looks cool I don't care if it means I'm a douche bag in that language,it'll make people talk to me because I have nothing interesting to say"...

Tattoos are for the trash of the world,if you're not in the entertainment industry like pro wrestling or even a musical artist. You befouling your skin will make you undateable and foolish looking in your 60's with a tattoo of a half naked man on your old saggy breasts. Or old saggy man boobs.

Tats are trash fuck off you sluts and thugs.

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I give you guys pages to offend me,yet like always you fail. It's going to take more than mommy jokes and calling me a "faggot" to stop me from Verbally owning these here boards. I'm banned from Twitter,Reddit,Tumblr and YouTube sent me a warning about my verbal lashings I pass out. I'd be humbled if someone could actually offend me and stop my viciously awesome word assaults,I'll send you 100$. Now let's try this again,you got two pages before I get to the nitty gritty and start demolishing egos and souls.

Go...

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm banned from Twitter,Reddit,Tumblr and YouTube sent me a warning about my verbal lashings I pass out. I'd be humbled if someone could actually offend me and stop my viciously awesome word assaults,I'll send you 100$. Now let's try this again,you got two pages before I get to the nitty gritty and start demolishing egos and souls.

Go...

are we supposed to respect that, you half-brained cockmuncher? go suck on your fat cousin tits you inbred piece of shit and stop bothering us with your retardation.

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

are we supposed to respect that, you half-brained cockmuncher? go suck on your fat cousin tits you inbred piece of shit and stop bothering us with your retardation.
Grade C-

You were on a roll with "cock muncher",then you said "fat" instead of "corpulent" or "morbidly obese" so many more power words to describe an over weight person.

Also only retarded people use the word "retarded-retardation" because they're too simple to use other terms that describe a mentally challenged individual. And you've been stalking my posts as you used "inbred", haven't seen anyone use that coin before I got to the rants section. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

One more try kiddo,try to be original and not a typical cheerleader coming from left field with other's genitals in your mouth.

Go.

Reactions: shutupchico

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
I give you guys pages to offend me,yet like always you fail. It's going to take more than mommy jokes and calling me a "faggot" to stop me from Verbally owning these here boards. I'm banned from Twitter,Reddit,Tumblr and YouTube sent me a warning about my verbal lashings I pass out. I'd be humbled if someone could actually offend me and stop my viciously awesome word assaults,I'll send you 100$. Now let's try this again,you got two pages before I get to the nitty gritty and start demolishing egos and souls.

Go...
This is incredibly embarrassing fpalm

Do you get a kick out of this or something? Save your dole/welfare money, this is just pitiful

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Every person I've ever known with tattoos are always ex convicts,have no talents, passion and usually have a horrible relationship with their families. The last guy I knew with a plethora of tattoos turned out to be sexually remedial and was a three time loser. The only conversation these people can hold is about how many times they've been in county jail. Women with tattoos are simply sluts and make poor mothers. Guys with tattoos are narcissistic jack asses who sleep with men and women,in jail they dig in male buttocks out of jail they sodomize women to be reminded of gay sex.

Tattoos are a sign of low intelligence and untrustworthy beings. Anyone that has a tattoo on their hands,neck,face,lower leg are usually the worse offenders. They want everyone to see they're insane, vagrants, uninteresting and are only good for a one night stand at the truck stop. Both male and females with tramp,convict,loser stamps aka Tattoos. Especially if they have tattoos of drugs,guns,naked women or men,or random Chinese words they have no idea what it truly means. "That looks cool I don't care if it means I'm a douche bag in that language,it'll make people talk to me because I have nothing interesting to say"...

Tattoos are for the trash of the world,if you're not in the entertainment industry like pro wrestling or even a musical artist. You befouling your skin will make you undateable and foolish looking in your 60's with a tattoo of a half naked man on your old saggy breasts. Or old saggy man boobs.

Tats are trash fuck off you sluts and thugs.

your boy braun strowman has a tattoo. send him to north korea lowlife.

Reactions: Jam
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.