Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
605 Posts
Hardcore Holly not at all. The guy was born an ass, raised an ass, and lives an ass.

Fuck that guy. For all the bad things he's done to others and the industry.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
When was Brock an asshole backstage? I thought he was just mostly off to himself save for a few guys. Hardcore Holly is still an asshole.

·
Registered
178 Posts
everyone is going to have the same answers to this..

HBK is obviously better, but some doubt him.

JBL, always a dick.

Orton, got his head up his ass, and now is somewhat better.

Holly, despite being very professional and dedicated to training, he was an ass.

Lesnar, antisocial maybe, didn't like the travel, but I've never heard he was an ass.

Goldberg, had a big head in WCW and the WWE, Jericho embarassed him with a headlock and maybe he was better, but who knows?

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Maybe not assholes but definitely ego problems.

Bret Hart, Austin, Rock, Hunter, HBK, Nash... cant think of others right now.

·
Banned
10,829 Posts
I tend to think neither of these guys have really matured enough for me to forgive them for the past transgressions.

A lot of them cost people their career because of their behavior and are now big stars while some people I find more deserving are stuck doing other things.

Shawn Michaels has to be the worst offender because he acts like he is a great man now. His behavior in that Hulk Hogan match, although hilarious, shows that Shawn Michaels still has those douche like traits.

It is tough to know for sure since I have never met these guys, but people like that should not be rewarded the same way these guys were. I like to think of the victims and loathe their victimizers, but it seems that if you are the guy Vince pushes, the crowd will totally ignore the filthy actions that got some people got to that top spot.

·
10,398 Posts
I tend to think neither of these guys have really matured enough for me to forgive them for the past transgressions.

A lot of them cost people their career because of their behavior and are now big stars while some people I find more deserving are stuck doing other things.

Shawn Michaels has to be the worst offender because he acts like he is a great man now. His behavior in that Hulk Hogan match, although hilarious, shows that Shawn Michaels still has those douche like traits.

It is tough to know for sure since I have never met these guys, but people like that should not be rewarded the same way these guys were. I like to think of the victims and loathe their victimizers, but it seems that if you are the guy Vince pushes, the crowd will totally ignore the filthy actions that got some people got to that top spot.
You are right in that aspect. If you are just the best at what you do, then you dont need to be a nice person. its just human nature. Celebrities and athletes know that they are the best in their field so they just flaunt it. HBK, Rock, Kobe, Lebron, Kanye West, Donald Trump, etc... these people already know that they are the shit, so normal people rules do not apply to them, atleast that is the way they think. Undertaker is probably the only constant individual with any morality. He is logical and straight-forward. He even offered his streak many times. But assholes are just gonna be everywhere you go.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
You are right in that aspect. If you are just the best at what you do, then you dont need to be a nice person. its just human nature. Celebrities and athletes know that they are the best in their field so they just flaunt it. HBK, Rock, Kobe, Lebron, Kanye West, Donald Trump, etc... these people already know that they are the shit, so normal people rules do not apply to them, atleast that is the way they think. Undertaker is probably the only constant individual with any morality. He is logical and straight-forward. He even offered his streak many times. But assholes are just gonna be everywhere you go.
The Rock?He seems to be a nice guy and doesn't even have any rumours of being a backstage politician

·
Banned
10,829 Posts
I do not mind flaunting how good you are, but when you see other people that are as good or close to being as good and decide to ruin their careers just because you are the owners boy toy then you are a despicable human being.

Working around a bunch of egotistical chefs has shown me what you typed about assholes being around everywhere, but it still pisses me off a lot! :avit:

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Shawn Michaels + Randy Orton, for the most part that is.

I say "for the most part" because I remember I heard a story that he got pissed backstage after how the crowd treated him & Sheamus the night after WM 29 on RAW.

·
10,398 Posts
Both Austin and Rock were nice guys but they did have ego problems. They often refused to follow the writers' direction, especially when it came to dropping the belt. Its understandable but its still an ego issue. Someone like Undertaker wouldnt even question it.

For example, Austin didnt wanna drop the belt to Hunter. He also didnt wanna ride the zamboni bc he thought it would make him look silly/cartoony. Just small shit like that. Not saying they were assholes but they were constantly worried/paranoid about their ego and character. As for the Rock, I really dislike when he sings and does the concert stuff, sure its somewhat funny, but I feel like his ego is getting the best of him. (That stuff wasnt scripted, it was all Dwayne)

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Both Austin and Rock were nice guys but they did have ego problems. They often refused to follow the writers' direction, especially when it came to dropping the belt. Its understandable but its still an ego issue. Someone like Undertaker wouldnt even question it..
I don't think UT is a saint like you have been saying.I have heard rumours about how he buried Punk.I have read rumours about Austin too.But I am yet to even hear anything bad about The Rock.

·
10,398 Posts
Eh. Its not important.

UT buried Punk? He allowed the whole Paul Bearer storyline to happen.

I dunno. This stuff is really interesting to talk about though.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts